The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/14/2024 at 7:51 PM, Doncho said:

Probably just @boobatella

Well I'm glad that someone is hyped for LG7. The rest of us are just bitter gays bashing female artists for their varying degrees of success while anxiously awaiting a response from a Grindr profile that looks like this

file-20210811-13-pr36r8.png?ixlib=rb-1.1

• lol 1

Popster This Way 756
On 3/14/2024 at 8:32 PM, Nemanja said:

that's right, for me her worst MV is Million Reasons, just terrible (her acting in this mv is a disaster). I can't believe how cheap and uninspiring some have to be with 0 art to direct this.

after that Joanne and Stupid Love(whoever told her she needed to make a video with a phone needs to be fired), all other MVs are good or awesome.

Joanne??? The video is so cute! It's lovely 😭

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2

Cardis Enough (Miami) and Never Lose Me remix with SZA is out tonight :applause: mwah, stream girls and gays 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/14/2024 at 8:26 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Honestly it doesn’t fit at all. 

And Chromatica does?

Spoiler

or Joanne for that matter :billie:

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 3/14/2024 at 10:35 PM, boobatella said:

i don’t think i’ve ever heard any Bad Bunny songs except I Like It by Cardi :icant:

First time I've heard him was Mayores with Becky G. It was quite popular song here. Then I like it by Cardi. Next one was Un Dia with J Balvin and Dula Peeps that she stole for her rerererelease of FN. Another and probably last song I know by him is Dakiti. I somehow started listening to it on my own. That would be IT :peacega:

A Popster Is Born 11,827
On 3/14/2024 at 11:12 PM, emig_09 said:

God new Meghan Trainor song is so catchy :billie:

Not bad but I feel like it could fit on any of her past albums :fall: no evolution or change since her debut

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 3/14/2024 at 10:00 PM, Miaou said:

The way The Cure is a better song than Perfect Illusion, Stupid Love, HMH, MTN :applause:

the smooth vocals :giveup: the catchy chorus :giveup: the smash production :giveup:

her most streamed song for a period in 2017, its crazy how its now horrendously forgagotten

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/15/2024 at 5:04 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

her most streamed song for a period in 2017

An absolute nightmare of a time to be a fan

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 3/15/2024 at 1:03 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

Joanne??? The video is so cute! It's lovely 😭

looks like it was taken with a phone, unprofessional footage. Lots of shaking, and...

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,807
On 3/14/2024 at 7:52 PM, PanPikus said:

Heard Alejandro on the radio on the way back from work and yeah, need that kind of vocals on LG7. No wonder it was one of her biggest hits in Europe. Calm vocals while production hits is the key :applause:

shallow and arutw are her bigges latest hits in europe where shes belting, judas destorys alejandro on streaming -the AISB pop songs and TC are forgotten max'd tanks

its largely down to the song itself, but songs that are basic anyway suffer from screaming (PI and SL)

A Popster Is Born 11,535
On 3/15/2024 at 10:58 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

shallow and arutw are her bigges latest hits in europe where shes belting, judas destorys alejandro on streaming -the AISB pop songs and TC are forgotten max'd tanks

its largely down to the song itself, but songs that are basic anyway suffer from screaming (PI and SL)

I said one of her biggest which is true? And what I said was related to song on the radio. So don't know what Shallow and ARUTW has to do with it. Alejandro was fantastic radio single. You won’t hear Judas on the radio. 

A Popster Is Born 10,466
On 3/15/2024 at 11:04 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

:prideheart:

Truly love the fact pop girls are still getting regular huge success recently with Miley, Ariana, Taylor, Beyoncé still showing their power :shine:

We truly need more of those vibes. I really hope Katy and Gaga will join the club and showing they also can get big spot.

• paws up 1