PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/12/2024 at 7:11 PM, PanPikus said:

How when and where pls :ohhh:

123 rue Francais, 69th arrondisement

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 3/12/2024 at 7:33 PM, Miaou said:

🍆

I been having so much of this the past 8 days that I lost count. In my #SlutPopEra

OT: LG7 doomed?

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/12/2024 at 7:34 PM, Doncho said:

I been having so much of this the past 8 days that I lost count.

Quick lemme move to Argentina to find me some PAPIS

On 3/12/2024 at 7:34 PM, Doncho said:

In my #SlutPopEra

Doncho sweetie I'm so sorry

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,556
On 3/13/2024 at 12:59 AM, Dean Judaster said:

actual stat posts flooded by thirst posts, we might as well ship this forum back too

You know that once in a while those thisrty posts come back, but not for too much time and they're harmless. So it's not an unusual situation :laughga: just keep up with the current flow bestiola :flirtga:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/12/2024 at 7:59 PM, Dean Judaster said:

actual stat posts flooded by thirst posts, we might as well ship this forum back too

says the poster of this gif :billie:

6d019c9e75821e4ce9b09c1984937dc1.gif

• lol 3

The Fame Popster 333
On 3/12/2024 at 12:23 PM, Ben said:

And they can still see our content and even react to it. That's why the ignore feature is useless, and even on Discord too 

Omg it’s not that serious. If receiving a notification that someone “lol”d your post causes you to clog up several pages over and over again with your feelings on the topic (both users are literally suspended at the moment and you’re still doing it!)  - then maybe being on an online forum is just not for you? 

Sure, a few other posters might agree with the action you want taken, but you’re the only 1 constantly derailing the forum to talk about it.

You disagree with the site’s moderating. You can’t coexist with members you don’t get along with. You don’t find the functionality up to par… there’s 1 common thread here.

Go start your own forum with the rules that suit you, ability to include/exclude whomever you want, with all of the design features your heart desires to block, ignore, or whatever else you feel you need.

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/12/2024 at 8:23 PM, JustJames said:

You disagree with the site’s moderating. You can’t coexist with members you don’t get along with

These are things that happen on every forum.

But that's not why you're posting this comment. I have had users from ATRL follow me around the internet for three f-ing years now and I am done. You want me to leave a forum? f- no - YOU can leave. It's about goddamn time I stand my own ground and tell you people exactly how I feel.

They'll say sh!t like "you're the common thread". This bullshit has been going on for THREE YEARS. I have not been allowed a moment's peace from users making memes out of my Instagram, my f-ing in real life friends, creating spam accounts alleging I'm a criminal, calling me a terrorist, bringing up extremely personal history that I divulged FOUR YEARS ago.

And then they say I am the one who's obsessed. NO. YOU. f-ING. ARE. Post all the crappy reaction gifs you want. You are a toxic person who spreads your shitty hatred across the internet and as far as I am concerned that is all you will EVER be to me. I have absolutely no reason to believe otherwise.

f- off

ARTPOPster 1,857

Kind users often tell me to ignore what is being said about me, with good intentions , but I can't ignore them. That's a misconception about bullies and harassers - "if you ignore them, they'll go away" No. They'll get more creative, because ultimately, my very existence is what they feed upon. There is nothing else that explains this. Three f-ing years.

I got told by one of them on Discord once to "try not sharing your face everywhere". It is NOT my fault that having social media is a liability to me. Tons of people I know have public accounts where they post selfies, because they don't have ATRLers following them around grabbing their pictures and making memes out of them. 

As far as I am concerned this will never end, but I refuse to delete any account unless my personal safety is jeopardized, or it spreads to my family, which I would not put past these sickos whatsoever.

Popster This Way 756
On 3/12/2024 at 1:53 PM, Ben said:

Personally I would call this feeling "existential terror". Thankfully I've never felt it and have only failed a test like twice in my life

But isn't accepting something the exact opposite of terror?

• love 1

Popster This Way 756
On 3/12/2024 at 2:16 PM, FRANZGA said:

Jesus fvckin Christ, DUNE Part2 is a MASTERPIECE

CINEfvckinMA :giveup:

Thanks! This movie shocked me. It's pure art. By far the best of its kind. 

• paws up 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/12/2024 at 9:35 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

But isn't accepting something the exact opposite of terror?

Far from it, I'd argue. My grandfather died a few weeks ago, and my mom knew it was coming, as he was in hospice. She was still terrified and obviously very devastated when it happened.

Sorry for the morbid example - it's just what came to mind

And thank you for being normal and considerate to me - in my online presence it means so much:prideheart:

• hugs 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/12/2024 at 10:15 PM, GraceRandolph said:

And us Gaga fans think we have it bad:billie:

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/12/2024 at 10:20 PM, GraceRandolph said:

When Masochism gets released before LG7 then what?

The entire thing is out there lmao