The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,463

I muted China and honestly it was for the best :laughga: 

I really think that if nobody is acknowledging him by responding or reacting to his post he will get bored and hopefully stop posting. He is just attention seeking imo.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Moderator 17,110
On 3/12/2024 at 3:45 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I muted China and honestly it was for the best :laughga: 

I really think that if nobody is acknowledging him by responding or reacting to his post he will get bored and hopefully stop posting. He is just attention seeking imo.

I always told everyone to use the mute button liberally :toofunny:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,827
On 3/12/2024 at 10:45 PM, Andreu said:

Poor girl wanted that consolation prize which was the name check at least :nickiha:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 3/12/2024 at 2:16 PM, Fame Romance said:

Top Artist 

#55(-1)

Still above Adele, Miley and Shakira

2 artists had big jump above Gaga so she’s overall stable 

@Miaou

The power of humility :applause:

A Popster Is Born 11,824
On 3/12/2024 at 11:33 AM, corvus albus said:

I just warned them last Sunday :mess:

And you said to Aloe "I can just ban you". Even though they didnt say anything THAT hateful. Instead Delusional keeps showing hate and that he is not even a fan... and only a warning point. Make it make sense Mr. Corvus :fall:

• thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 11,824
On 3/12/2024 at 12:31 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Is there something you want me to clarify @Doncho?

No, but lets just say... we shouldnt have actual Gaga haters on the forum. Nothing against you king

• thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/12/2024 at 11:52 AM, Doncho said:

And you said to Aloe "I can just ban you". Even though they didnt say anything THAT hateful. Instead Delusional keeps showing hate and that he is not even a fan... and only a warning point. Make it make sense Mr. Corvus :fall:

THANK YOU!! KEEP IT COMING Y'ALL

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,631

Pls Aloe is constantly making negative remarks towards Gaga, in fact I think it's all they do here. At leas delusional only posts once in a blue moon, and usually just stats to try and rile up members here, not direct attacks. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

I think Delusional should be permabanned. He's the only user on my ignore list but people quote him. China I don't  really mind though they obviously go too far sometimes.

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 897

We shouldn't care about what critics or GP say about Gaga's music at this point. And if I'm being honest, Gaga is not as famous as she was 10 years ago and I bet tons of people out there don't even know Chromatica exists.

Just relax and enjoy the music, we've been chasing chart success for so long that we can't even enjoy an album without thinking about streaming numbers or chart positions. She's pushing 40 and it's time for her (and for us) to be liberated from the stan war and enjoy what she creates for once.:gaga-thanks:

• thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

I wonder if it's possible to close this site down for new members for awhile until a solution gets figured out? I've just been adding members to my muted list for awhile now. 

• love 1