The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,633

This is the first time I really like a Billie Eilish look, she looks so much better without the baggy clothes and natural hair.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/10/2024 at 7:21 PM, Leptine said:

This is the first time I really like a Billie Eilish look,

same

Popster to Popster 4,488

I’m a movie buff and watched a lot of the films nominated this year, but this Oscars telecast is absolutely boring. All the winners are so easy to predict this year and there doesn’t seem to be any surprise wins. Not only that, but Jimmy Kimmel really seems to just be going through the motions. I’m kinda glad Gaga decided not to show up. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 3/10/2024 at 9:12 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I’m a movie buff and watched a lot of the films nominated this year, but this Oscars telecast is absolutely boring. All the winners are so easy to predict this year and there doesn’t seem to be any surprise wins. Not only that, but Jimmy Kimmel really seems to just be going through the motions. I’m kinda glad Gaga decided not to show up. 

It’s so bad hahahahahahaha

my fiancé and I LOVE the Oscar’s and are huge movie buffs (watch 60+ new movies every year) and we’re extremely bored 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177

Only unpredictable category is Best Actress unless seeing “Poor Things” winning 3 already sounds like an answer to me :tea:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177
On 3/10/2024 at 10:24 PM, emig_09 said:

Only unpredictable category is Best Actress unless seeing “Poor Things” winning 3 already sounds like an answer to me :tea:

But seeing Anatomy and Zone of Interesting winning too makes me feel Huller could win it too

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/10/2024 at 9:12 PM, ConnorFilm said:

What's your favorite horror movie? Mine is The Descent. I'm an absolute sucker for any horror involving lost peoples/civilizations/lands.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177

Billie won her 2nd Oscar

Edited by emig_09
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,177
On 3/10/2024 at 10:43 PM, emig_09 said:

Billie won her 2nd Oscar

Youngest person to win an Oscar twice:billie:

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 3/10/2024 at 8:47 PM, emig_09 said:

Youngest person to win an Oscar twice:billie:

This is far more deserving for her than her first one. I still don’t think her Bond song was anything special.

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 907
On 3/11/2024 at 9:43 AM, emig_09 said:

Billie won her 2nd Oscar

That song deserves it and we are happy for her:enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 3/10/2024 at 9:49 PM, ConnorFilm said:

This is far more deserving for her than her first one. I still don’t think her Bond song was anything special.

Cause it wasn’t, the music motif completed copied what WOTW & Skyfall had already done. They need to let Hans Zimmer stop composing these Bond songs cause they ALL SOUND THE SAME (minus vocals of course). But they won’t cause they just keep winning Oscar’s 

edit: I actually think “Be Alive” should’ve won 

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 3/11/2024 at 2:12 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Trust me that has been the sentiment since awhile, I'm following awards since ever but the ceremonies have became really boring.

This year Oscars felt like a not event, last year was more interesting with the EEAAO involvement and resurgence at SAG.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 3/10/2024 at 10:02 PM, GraceRandolph said:

So if nothing is announced by the end of the month can we all accept #LG72025?

You know damn well us b*chy gays will b*ch at Gaga and everyone related to her until the day it's released, and then we'll continue to b*ch because it doesn't sound like we expected, and because we're really just mean b*chy gays

Popster to Popster 4,633
On 3/11/2024 at 3:02 AM, GraceRandolph said:

So if nothing is announced by the end of the month can we all accept #LG72025?

Maybe but March and April are definitely not happening between the Beyoncé and Swift releases imo, I think Summer is the real last possibility.

• paws up 1