The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,606
On 3/10/2024 at 1:44 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The way everytime I finish an album Houdini starts playing :rip:

They're truly showing her down our throaths, radios are spamming her in my country and her Spotify payola is insane.

It's happening continuosly to me lately but I change the song immediately, I refuse.

I'm really curious too see what is going to happen the moment her label will stop investing this way on her payola.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108

“Training Season” is boring to me

”Houdini” is so much better

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,606
On 3/10/2024 at 2:09 AM, emig_09 said:

“Training Season” is boring to me

”Houdini” is so much better

Both seems leftovers from FN tried to be masked as something different with the Kevin Parker production but they still remain that thing.

• thanks 2

The Fame Popster 370
On 3/10/2024 at 2:24 AM, Leptine said:

Both seems leftovers from FN tried to be masked as something different with the Kevin Parker production but they still remain that thing.

For me the production is top notch with both songs. I listened to them a lot in the beginning but grew tired of them pretty fast as they lack strong choruses. I didn't have this problem with the FN songs.

I actually think that pop music shifted in a way that the focus lies more on the production itself rather than bombastic, huge choruses. 

I had the same problem with songs on Renaissance (amazing production but lack of catchy hooks), Flowers.

While Chromatica had some production issues with some songs it still had catchier and more bombastic hooks than the other pop songs around recent times.

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/10/2024 at 1:27 AM, ConnorFilm said:

I think it had less to do with Nicki and more with the fact that it was a sequel to a beloved album. Pink Friday was her first album and put her on the map, so making a sequel generated interest. That's the only explanation I have because Nicki's last album before that, Queen, flopped hard. 

Pf2 sales are heavily inflated by nicki n barbzs 

Early predictions were 170k then 200k then 228k nicki def sends her fans funds to help her songs n albums debut this high vc its spotify streams were tragic

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/10/2024 at 4:35 AM, Delusional said:

Chromatica was really saved by those bundles huh fndjfjjsk 

spacer.png

it fell to 61k in its second week so yes her upcoming record debut will be concerning without bundles only quality and word of mouth can help her debut 200k 

Although idc with how many sales it debut unless record is serving longevity and quality.. its better to have #2 debut and 100woc then #1 debut and 35woc

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 3/10/2024 at 6:33 AM, Leptine said:

They're truly showing her down our throaths, radios are spamming her in my country and her Spotify payola is insane.

It's happening continuosly to me lately but I change the song immediately, I refuse.

I'm really curious too see what is going to happen the moment her label will stop investing this way on her payola.

Once I even got an email from Spotify about FN’s release. Imagine :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/9/2024 at 9:13 PM, Fame Romance said:

If Ariana is likely doing 150k max with all those variants then FADGA is realistically doing 100k max 50k pure 50k streaming

I think gaga can do better than ariana with variants if she does that n i think she will bc she did for L4S too but I don't see lg-7 doing more than 100k streaming units in US lets say 75k so will she be able to do 125k pure? Thats makes her debut at 200k which is best case scenerio or 100k pure and 75k streaming= 175k 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/10/2024 at 11:11 AM, ConnorFilm said:

The Troye remix honestly slaps. Supernatural needs to be an official single. 

I cant find it omg where is it 

Popster to Popster 3,908

This is genuinely stunning prince record and gaga recently posted a batman candy on IG story i hope this is the inspo for lg-7 instead of the loud a** purple rain 

The instrumentals are also similar to what gaga is teasing

The heavy electric guitars n the massive synths with rock influences n heavy drums 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/10/2024 at 12:21 AM, Ayobabylon said:

This is genuinely stunning prince record and gaga recently posted a batman candy on IG story i hope this is the inspo for lg-7 instead of the loud a** purple rain 

The instrumentals are also similar to what gaga is teasing

The heavy electric guitars n the massive synths with rock influences n heavy drums 

Can't wait for Batdance (Stefani's Version)

• paws up 1