The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,467

The fact DJWS is a clown taking any credits in ASIB soundtrack while he literally did nothing on it.

I digged the detailed credits of her songs on the booklets of her albums. And I'm shocked to see that DJWS appears like nowhere in the songs he alledgely made (neither in mixing, mastering, keybord, piano, guitar, like anything). Nick Monson and Mark Nilan Jr are the ones being credited for all of this.

The fact she probably gave DJWS global producing credits just because he was there in the tour bus when she started writting songs for ASIB :enigma:

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 3/9/2024 at 7:13 PM, nattuggla89 said:

The last HL post is gone on her Insta. The number of posts are now 3 666. Time for her to renew her contract with 👹:zoom:

Omg another proof bullying does work :icant: also this particular post tanked harder than ever :laughga:

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 3/9/2024 at 1:05 PM, Andreu said:

The way I had to go check it myselg cus I didnt believe it :nickiha:

She really said, "Why did you ruin my aesthetic, Bobby?" spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 3/9/2024 at 6:56 PM, BenG said:

omg this reminds me of how cheap the video looks :rip:

and the vertical stretch :rip:

omg i remember talking about the vertical stretch and the sliding crystals back then, time flies :dead:

Edited by danwasd

Popster to Popster 4,487

Ariana's Eternal Sunshine is expected to debut at #1 on the BH200 with 165-185k.

Source: https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=340146&title=NEW-RELEASE%3A-ARI-SHINES-BRIGHT

For comparison, 

Yours Truly (2013): 138k

My Everything (2014): 169k

Dangerous Woman (2016): 175k

Sweetener (2018):  231k

Thank U, Next (2019): 360k

Positions (2020): 174k

Sweetener and Thank U, Next were definitely her peak. She's never been a huge album sales artist. It blows my mind that Chromatica opened bigger than both Positions and now Eternal Sunshine. 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/9/2024 at 2:31 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Sweetener and Thank U, Next were definitely her peak

Yep - the hype for her in 2018-2019 was huge

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 3/9/2024 at 8:35 PM, ConnorFilm said:

You know what else blows my mind? Pink Friday 2 opened bigger than the new Ariana album with 228k this past Dec. :whatga:

and they can't say it' because nicki had more different covers :dead:

A Popster Is Born 10,467
On 3/9/2024 at 8:35 PM, ConnorFilm said:

You know what else blows my mind? Pink Friday 2 opened bigger than the new Ariana album with 228k this past Dec. :whatga:

Well wether people like her or not, she actually did great on Pink Friday 2, where like everybody expected her to tank real real hard

A proof to me anything is totally possible for any artist tbh. You can't predict people's reception on new music

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/9/2024 at 2:35 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Pink Friday 2 opened bigger than the new Ariana album with 228k this past Dec. 

oh wow that's actually pretty bad for Ari

Popster for Sale 44,650

Ari has been pretty consistent in her first weeks. Like a slightly smaller Gaga post-2011. She's more a GP artist which is shown by her longevity but has managed to create a large enough fanbase that sticks by her side unlike some girlies.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 3/9/2024 at 7:45 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Well wether people like her or not, she actually did great on Pink Friday 2, where like everybody expected her to tank real real hard

A proof to me anything is totally possible for any artist tbh. You can't predict people's reception on new music

It's very unpredictable but it seems unlikely that Gaga will do that bad in the first week like people are predicting, unlike the album is really bad or something.

• paws up 1