22.Saturn Returns
23. I Wish I hated You
28. Imperfect for You
33. Ordinary Things

Lg-7 predictions?

Popstanne 9,702
On 3/9/2024 at 3:31 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Lg-7 predictions?

Based on what? we don't know when it will release, how lead single will perform, how many tracks it will have

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/9/2024 at 4:08 PM, ViviLittleM said:

what are the peaks of Gaga's """"recent""" singles on AM?

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,908

Arianas album is going to do well i really thought she was in her witness era but this girl knows to make catchy deep cuts 

It might not have massive hits but I def see it doing 70+ weeks on billboard 200 not bad 

tiktok is going to catch those tracks soon 

Popster to Popster 3,908

The real deal is katy perry or lady gaga 

If they miss with lead singles there is very less hope for deep cuts bc katy simply is incapable of making good albums and gaga is going to make an album about a complete different topic which is going to go above heads of general public

beyoncé will be successful, Taylor will smash occupying top 11 on hot 100, 200M debut 

billie will have sleeper hits, bruno will have smash singles and ROTY SOTY in bag

2024 is over musically 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,908

Beyoncé n gaga are boatmates i think when it comes to make innovative radical experimental sounds but beyoncé knows how to blend it with what gp wants and what music industry standards needs

She will give u cuff it drunk in love partition etc aka radio catering songs but at the same time experimental tracks like pure/honey alien superstar haunted etc resulting into massive acclaim and decent to great success

Gaga meanwhile fully steps into the experimental bag bc she made zero radio catering songs for ARTPOP n nothing radio friendly or GP friendly for joanne as well... I love how good is she at winning that idgaf wars 

Popstanne 9,702
On 3/9/2024 at 4:10 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Beyoncé n gaga are boatmates i think when it comes to make innovative radical experimental sounds but beyoncé knows how to blend it with what gp wants and what music industry standards needs

Beyonce was literally below Gaga on spotify before 2 new songs, despite her album coming out in 2022 and Gaga's in 2020. 

And when we call out your hatred, you say you are handling out truth that we can't stand. When posts like that show you are either deluional or hater pretending to stan her just to spew lies and hatred.

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 3

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/9/2024 at 4:47 PM, zoldyck said:

Beyonce was literally below Gaga on spotify before 2 new songs, despite her album coming out in 2022 and Gaga's in 2020. 

And when we call out your hatred, you say you are handling out truth that we can't stand. When posts like that show you are either deluional or hater pretending to stan her just to spew lies and hatred.

Y'all take everything as drag 

i said gaga is more experimental than beyoncé n thats enough for you to be mad lol 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759

we can’t be friends MV was so heartbreaking and definitely elevated the song for me

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • sad 1
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 3,908

Already saw noah beck dressing n undressing to supernatural by ariana on TikTok i thought tiktok banned everyone's music :whatga:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779

Dua's new singles are better live than studio version, there's some rocky elements in the live versions that just add that to the songs and phew :giveup:

istg if her label forced her to tone down the studio versions from her original idea :nicki_scream:

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/9/2024 at 6:26 AM, danwasd said:

Dua's new singles are better live than studio version, there's some rocky elements in the live versions that just add that to the songs and phew :giveup:

istg if her label forced her to tone down the studio versions from her original idea :nicki_scream:

Have you listened to the fan-made recreations of the BTW Ball?