The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/8/2024 at 5:26 PM, nattuggla89 said:

The album was mainly recorded between December 2022 und February 2023.

We don't know the exact timeline about the creation of SSOH but Mick Jagger said that the collab happened because Gaga was in the same recording studio at the same time and she got invited to join and record the song with them.

And I wouldn't be so sure that the teasing pattern from her would also apply to the present or future because she also said last year that she is experiencing her creativity in a very special and private way ever since summer 2022. This definitely gives me the impression that she is doing a different approach now than what we are usually used to.

She said she was recording joker when jagger called her

A Popster Is Born 10,470

In any way if no LG7 is planned before Joker I really hope you will be VERY VERY patient because with the awards season happening between January / April, you won't get anything until May / June 2025 at the very earliest

• paws up 2
  • sad 2

The Fame Popster 370
On 3/8/2024 at 1:33 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Yeah but that doesn't invalidate the idea that she could have started already with LG7 mid last year as also @Moonlight Shadow said above.

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/8/2024 at 5:54 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The RS collab has been recorded at Henson Studio very early 2023 while she was rehearsing for Joker filming. 

Gaga was at Shangri-La studio in July 2023. 

Andrew Watt started following Gaga, her manager and BURNs on the same day in June 2023. We kinda know Gaga and Burns were already working on stuff in Spring 2023 at Nightbird Studio in West Hollywood.

Again there is no concerte source she was there except for little detectives matching the backgrounds of her photos to the studio

And she also cancels stuff as well so a few studio sessions in summer doesn't mean albums ready maybe that did few sessions and then re connected again in Nov (as teased by gaga on IG) to finally work on it 

Besides that she is regularly posting pics since November so its not like she is posting to hype us bc final product is ready 

I think she is just sharing her creative process with us

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/8/2024 at 6:06 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Yeah but that doesn't invalidate the idea that she could have started already with LG7 mid last year as also @Moonlight Shadow said above.

My point doesn't devalidate the lg-7 in 2024 enthusiasts but im saying that its not preposterous to think that maybe album is not ready 

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 3/8/2024 at 1:33 PM, Ayobabylon said:

No she said she was preparing for Joker : hear rehearsing for her musical performances in the movie.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxwV9S0v4Dv/?igsh=MWcyNGZvcGlrYnVtNQ==

They were no recording for RS album after Q1 2023. They confirmed wrapping it early 2023.

The Fame Popster 370
On 3/8/2024 at 1:40 PM, Ayobabylon said:

My point doesn't devalidate the lg-7 in 2024 enthusiasts but im saying that its not preposterous to think that maybe album is not ready 

At the end of the day there is no concrete evidence for both sides (2024 or 2025) so I guess we just have wait and see.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/8/2024 at 6:10 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

No she said she was preparing for Joker : hear rehearsing for her musical performances in the movie.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxwV9S0v4Dv/?igsh=MWcyNGZvcGlrYnVtNQ==

They were no recording for RS album after Q1 2023. They confirmed wrapping it early 2023.

Im not saying that she def was not in shangi la studio in summer maybe she was and she immediately shared that as well (if its true)

But what if there was gap after few sessions after summer bc she is posting about music regularly since November 

She has been constantly telling us that she is in studios for past 4 months i dont think she would be pindrop silent for Summer to November then be this active from November to march [present] if she is working since summer of last year 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

HOUDINI - DAY 119

Spotify WW :

#21 (+2) Dua Lipa - Houdini : 2.732.186 streams 

LONGEVITINI was released 4 months ago and is about to crack the top 20 on Spotify WW :applause:

what went right ? :billie: 

Is it another L in the basket for the ODHs ala smash of the soundtrack DTN ? :excited: Discuss :excited:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

Australia :

Highest Certified Female Artists of All Time

1. Pink - 15.1M

2. Rihanna - 11.2M

3. Taylor Swift - 11.1M

4. Katy Perry - 10.8M

5. Lady Gaga - 10.4M

6. Beyoncé - 9.4M

7. Ariana Grande - 9.1M

8. Billie Eilish - 8.8M

9. Mariah Carey - 5.9M

10. Madonna - 5.6M

GODGA #5 and Australia is one of her weakest market :applause:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,791

Combining album and single certified units does not make sense, no?

1 album sale is 1 unit

1 single sale is 1.1 units

Am I understanding this wrong?

The Fame Popster 370
On 3/8/2024 at 2:06 PM, Miaou said:

Australia :

Highest Certified Female Artists of All Time

1. Pink - 15.1M

2. Rihanna - 11.2M

3. Taylor Swift - 11.1M

4. Katy Perry - 10.8M

5. Lady Gaga - 10.4M

6. Beyoncé - 9.4M

7. Ariana Grande - 9.1M

8. Billie Eilish - 8.8M

9. Mariah Carey - 5.9M

10. Madonna - 5.6M

GODGA #5 and Australia is one of her weakest market :applause:

Gags will for sure surpass Katy.

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/8/2024 at 8:25 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

Anyone in Paris wants to meet for a coffee?

Je ne suis pas à Paris, mais si c'était le cas, je me joindrais absolument à vous.

On 3/8/2024 at 8:25 AM, Jeroin2000 said:

🥖🥖

oui oui baguette

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 3/8/2024 at 2:20 PM, nattuggla89 said:

Gags will for sure surpass Katy.

but Bey and Ariana will surpass Gags :pillow:

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/8/2024 at 8:29 AM, Miaou said:

but Bey and Ariana will surpass Gags :pillow:

I remember when I was 12-16 I hated Katy having any success at all, and then I listened to Teenage Dream (the song) and I became at peace with it. Now I don't even care who surpasses Gaga

Popster This Way 756
On 3/8/2024 at 2:27 PM, Ben said:

Je ne suis pas à Paris, mais si c'était le cas, je me joindrais absolument à vous.

oui oui baguette

I'll let u know if I ever end up in Pittsburgh. 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,829

The fact that Ariana mostly wrote the album on her own and the album having no features (her grandma doesn’t count) + sounds gorgeous is what I need ga to have as well 

A Popster Is Born 10,470
On 3/8/2024 at 2:57 PM, Aloe said:

The fact that Ariana mostly wrote the album on her own and the album having no features (her grandma doesn’t count) + sounds gorgeous is what I need ga to have as well 

She worked her a** off tbh. This plus the fact she was filming Wicked as lead actress.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow