The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 3/7/2024 at 1:54 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

That has to be one of the worst sounding songs ive literally ever heard. Not many songs make me LITERALLY wanna gouge my ears drums out of skull but..this is one of them :gaga-scream:

Tbh I was seeing all the hate on twitter and I was like damn people are always too harsh on Camila but then I heard the snippet and well :dead:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/7/2024 at 2:39 AM, corvus albus said:

You should keep in mind that this is a charts thread, so strong (often numerical) arguments will be received more warmly. Continuously posting drags and opinions might not be illegal, but also not the point of this thread.

Irrespective of all of that never associate me with people like china 

ARTPOPster 1,809
On 3/7/2024 at 1:04 AM, Andreu said:

Not fadGa posting about a candy  :gaga-scream: she wanted to give us ptsd 1!1! She hates us :gaga-scream:

She's getting us ready for her next role, The Unknown in the Willy Wonka Experience film adaptation.

• lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 3/6/2024 at 10:42 PM, Ben said:

I'd rather have Little Legend be a harmless annoying goofball of a troll than have China and Delusional hurl personal attacks at us and Gaga

On 3/7/2024 at 1:59 AM, JustJames said:

Interesting. 

The reason why StormiWebster wants me gone is because he knows that I know what he doesn’t want OUT

spacer.png

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/7/2024 at 3:15 AM, Delusional said:

The reason why StormiWebster wants me gone is because he knows that I know what he doesn’t want OUT

There's nothing you can "unearth" that hasn't been said already and swathed across ATRL, Discord, and here.

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/6/2024 at 8:59 PM, JustJames said:

Interesting. 

I haven't seen you around much - China and Delusional do nothing on this forum except troll and attack others. Clapping back at one of them (cheaply for that matter) is not remotely akin to their entire post histories

Moderator 17,110
On 3/7/2024 at 9:35 AM, Ben said:

I haven't seen you around much - China and Delusional do nothing on this forum except troll and attack others. Clapping back at one of them (cheaply for that matter) is not remotely akin to their entire post histories

Nobody is helped by constantly talking about these two as well. Maybe you can try and post some interesting chart facts, considering this is a charts thread. 

• lol 1
  • love 1

• PanPikus changed the title to Haus Editorials Era - Charts Discussion Thread
ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/7/2024 at 4:26 AM, corvus albus said:

Nobody is helped by constantly talking about these two as well. Maybe you can try and post some interesting chart facts, considering this is a charts thread. 

Nobody would be talking about them if they were banned permanently. Maybe you can ensure that that happens. Enough is enough.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711

Australia :

Shallow 16xPlatinum

Poker Face 15xPlatinum

Is Gaga the only artist with 2 songs hitting 15xPlatinum or more in Australia ? 

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 17,110
On 3/7/2024 at 11:16 AM, ConnorFilm said:

What happened with Bey? Why the sudden drop? 

Stunted by Bey not having access to TikTok atm

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 3/7/2024 at 11:16 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Investment was over I fear

• lol 3

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/7/2024 at 5:16 AM, ConnorFilm said:

What are you doing up at 4am?

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 3/7/2024 at 5:48 AM, ConnorFilm said:

husband

Automatically a better explanation than mine (I woke up) :dead:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,579
x2
On 3/7/2024 at 8:33 AM, Ben said:

There's nothing you can "unearth" that hasn't been said already and swathed across ATRL, Discord, and here.

Then let’s give you the BOOT