The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

On 3/6/2024 at 12:15 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I'm 26 as well, but we are at the very end of the Gen Z range. I doubt that Gen Z knows any of these songs (apart from BM). 

Imagine having the nerve to say that Gen Z doesn't know SHALLOW, ROM and ARUTW... Talk, don't fart.

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 962
On 3/6/2024 at 6:54 PM, China said:

Imagine having the nerve to say that Gen Z doesn't know SHALLOW, ROM and ARUTW... Talk, don't fart.

18-year-olds certainly don't know Shallow. Shallow was supported by older white women. This was the moment Gaga successfully tapped into Taylor's/Adele's demographics.  

• lol 1

Popster This Way 962

In the US, A Star Is Born was mostly carried by older white women. It's a not a stretch to assume that the same applies to Shallow since the movie was the key factor behind this song's success. Hence, it's reasonable to assume that Gen Z is not crazy about Shallow (especially those who were in their early teens when Shallow smashed). 

The film played 66% female, 68% over 35-years old and 42% over 50-years old. 

ARTPOPster 1,810
On 3/6/2024 at 11:01 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

18-year-olds certainly don't know Shallow. Shallow was supported by older white women. This was the moment Gaga successfully tapped into Taylor's/Adele's demographics.  

Yall realize songs can be known by more than one demo right?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,810
On 3/6/2024 at 11:07 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

In the US, A Star Is Born was mostly carried by older white women. It's a not a stretch to assume that the same applies to Shallow since the movie was the key factor behind this song's success. Hence, it's reasonable to assume that Gen Z is not crazy about Shallow (especially those who were in their early teens when Shallow smashed). 

Shallow has over 2B streams, that doesn't just come from white women.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

On 3/6/2024 at 2:01 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Source: voices in your head :mess:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 3/6/2024 at 4:27 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Not @Miaou singing to the grave omg :icant:

OH GRAVEDUA :giveup:

The way I SCREAMED 

oh SCREAMIAOU 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 3/6/2024 at 6:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t know who’s more entertaining in their delusional takes, China, looksomethig or that ayo person. 
:icant:

A lovely delulu threesome :applause:

• lol 4

Popster This Way 897
On 3/6/2024 at 11:15 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I'm 26 as well, but we are at the very end of the Gen Z range. I doubt that Gen Z knows any of these songs (apart from BM). 

No way Gen Z don’t know Shallow/ROM/ARUTW unless they are living under a rock or something :rip:

Her songs are not as popular as Taylor and Lana among GenZ but there is no way they know nothing except BM, if so then her Spotify number would be much lower than it is

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

On 3/6/2024 at 2:07 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

You are completely wrong, first of all, when it comes to streaming platforms, data is totally different from boxoffice. On Spotify, the majority of its users are men, not women, in addition, 62% of users are between 18 and 35 years old, so the success of ASIB Soundtrack and its singles has nothing to do with the audience that made the film a blockbuster at the boxoffice.

2024 statistics:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS4wT9fgilYObZxyiO3zU

https://techreport.com/statistics/spotify/

Popster This Way 897
On 3/7/2024 at 1:07 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Of course only adults went to see it , it was R-rated:rip:

If you ever be in her concerts you will see there are lots of teenage girls in there, stop acting like she’s at Cher’s age or something 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 3/6/2024 at 2:01 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I said talk, don't fart. Stop making up things without any basis or evidence to support what you say.

On 3/6/2024 at 2:14 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t know who’s more entertaining in their delusional takes, China, looksomethig or that ayo person. 
:icant:

The call comes from inside the house. If you don't have anything nice to say, just continue as a reader of the thread, without mentioning other users just to get some attention, you're too old for that.

On 3/6/2024 at 2:30 PM, Gabi said:

Of course only adults went to see it , it was R-rated:rip:

Damn don't scalp that a-hole like that. :lmao:

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/6/2024 at 12:33 PM, China said:

The call comes from inside the house. If you don't have anything nice to say

The irony and hypocrisy here is so astounding. I'm genuinely speechless.mp3

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 897

To be honest I feel like the millennials is the one who dislike Gaga the most:icant:

Both Gen X and Gen Z adore her more than millennials, GenX like her HAC songs and Jazz performances and Gen Z like her dark pop songs from TF to BTW.

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 3/6/2024 at 12:37 PM, Gabi said:

To be honest I feel like the millennials is the one who dislike Gaga the most:icant:

This is very true