The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

On 3/6/2024 at 12:58 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Spotify is becoming bigger bc she used be at #25 with 13.5M when bloody Mary peaked in streams

Her discography needs a lil' push i hope lg-7 smashes enough to do that 

Her streams have grown but her position has not because other artists have been releasing new music consistently since Godga released her last project therefore have surpassed her.

Oh well a growth is a growth…we could have been in a tragic scenario like for example Beyonce already falling below Godga in daily streams this year (till she released her new Superbowl-Spotify-Radio pushed song) even though she released a more recent album than Gaga.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 3/6/2024 at 5:44 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Her streams have grown but her position has not because other artists have been releasing new music consistently since Godga released her last project therefore have surpassed her.

Oh well a growth is a growth…we could have been in a tragic scenario like for example Beyonce already falling below Godga in daily streams this year (till she released her new Superbowl-Spotify-Radio pushed song) even though she released a more recent album than Gaga.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Not the random beyoncé shade why are u obsessed with her 

She is more successful than your favs 

A Popster Is Born 11,845
On 3/6/2024 at 1:32 AM, FRANZGA said:

this did good overall :applause:

Not "5th longest charting #1 female debut" :icant:

The specifics :icant:

• lol 3

On 3/6/2024 at 9:21 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Not the random beyoncé shade why are u obsessed with her 

She is more successful than your favs 

No, Jay Z's wife is not.

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 3/6/2024 at 6:16 PM, China said:

No, Jay Z's wife is not.

She is more successful than jay z as well, next?

Edited by Ayobabylon

A Popster Is Born 17,915
On 3/6/2024 at 9:41 AM, Doncho said:

Not "5th longest charting #1 female debut" :icant:

The specifics :icant:

sameeee omg mVJZCzY.gif

like literally nobody cares about that  stupid record LMAO  mVJZCzY.gif

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,402
On 3/6/2024 at 8:07 PM, Ayobabylon said:

I don’t think anyone in the music industry is more successful than JayZ. He’s the richest and most powerful musician on the planet.

• shook 1

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 3/6/2024 at 8:15 PM, Adarsh said:

I don’t think anyone in the music industry is more successful than JayZ. He’s the richest and most powerful musician on the planet.

Rich ≠ successful

He is a business man his albums don't make more noise then beyoncés

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838

why is she acting like she just hit the highest note ever recorded :icant:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 962
On 3/6/2024 at 4:59 AM, Gabi said:

Gen Z are not that young tho 

I’m a Gen Z and I’m already 26 years old, we basically grew up with Gaga’s songs

the youngest gen Z are in Junior high now and Gaga has multiple hits during 2018-2023(Shallow, ARUTW, ROM, Bloody Mary), imo at least a third of her fanbase are gen Z. 

I'm 26 as well, but we are at the very end of the Gen Z range. I doubt that Gen Z knows any of these songs (apart from BM). 

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,810
On 3/6/2024 at 9:15 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I'm 26 as well, but we are at the very end of the Gen Z range. I doubt that Gen Z knows any of these songs (apart from BM). 

You don't think gen Z knows Shallow? :dead:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833

The certifications from Australia are automatic or manually done by labels? If its done manually then I really think the US ones are also happening

Pop-a-911-ster 29,730
On 3/6/2024 at 4:25 PM, LGMonster95 said:

The certifications from Australia are automatic or manually done by labels? If its done manually then I really think the US ones are also happening

manually otherwise we wouldn't get everyting at once like we got

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 3/6/2024 at 7:25 AM, Ayobabylon said:

In US she is not capable of doing multiple shows in stadiums where many do 2-3 nfl stadiums with 50k+ capacity n p!nk is capable of touring tier 3 cities where gaga never book

A proper era will put her in the map again where she can do 500m gross atm i think it will be hard for her to beat her MONSTER ball gross even with a full fledged tour

This would only be true if all of Chromatica Ball's NA leg shows hadn't been sold out. Her demand, like most major artists, continues to grow over the years, regardless of her performance on the charts, even because performance on the charts does not sell out shows and does not directly reflect demand. If that were the case, Renaissance, which did not sell even half of Sasha Fierce, would not have been the album that brought Beyoncé her biggest tour to date.

Bad bunny, the weekend n rammstein were on bigger stadiums tours that year so pandemic was not a very big factor 

The factor could have been touring a 2 year old album so her next tour is going to clear the slow ticket sales confusion bc joanne tour was instantly soldout (maybe bc of Superbowl halftime performance impact) 

So im open to this interpretation of yours

Exactly, male acts tours, which, historically, have always had bigger demand than women, but, as I said, Chromatica Ball was the first post-pandemic female stadium tour, and it was severely disrupted because of it, with double date rescheduling and with the public still afraid to attend big crowds. Beyoncé, Taylor, P!nk, none of them suffered from this, because they waited for the pandemic to end to return to the stage.

Most of the US shows were not soldout till the end so even if she booked bigger venues the prices would have to go lower which would not have been any profitable n baseball parks are hideous so ofc they are cheaper to rent 

N Houston texas date had to remove tickets from upper section for it to be reported soldout

She sold 33k tickets from 40k capacity stadium n a $4m gross which is not very good from a tier 1 city where a normal stadium show does $8-9m+

The Renaissance Tour show at the Stade de France had 10k fewer people than the Chromatica Ball show at the same venue so I guess Beyoncé had to act behind the scenes for this show to be reported as sold-out. Renaissance shows at the Rogers Centre, in Canada, had almost 10k fewer people p/night than the Chromatica Ball show there, so I believe Beyoncé lied again to report this show as sold-out...

I never said that she will have problem in touring but there is definitely a room for the improvement if she cares or want

She can do a 40 date stadium tour but will she be able to get highest gross ($10m+ avg) n book biggest stadiums (55k-60k avg attendance) at the same time ? Yes, but with an impactful n successful era

Otherwise she is still good for Tier 2 stadiums with 35k-40k average attendance and $6.5M avg gross which are good numbers as well

She will do this and much more on her next tour without a pandemic to mess everything up, regardless of how LG7 and its singles perform on the charts. You're stuck in 2012 if you still think she needs to prove herself and that she needs to have overwhelming performances on the charts to bring a big crowd to her shows.

Moderator 17,127
On 3/6/2024 at 5:43 PM, OliverDespechao said:

3beb4d97d23d542e90cfb800d329a1db.webp

OMGGG WHERE ARE THE CHARTS !!!! Nm0VZjh.gif 

I’m moving to ATRL, I can’t with this Nm0VZjh.gif 

Do charts yourself as well. Everybody can share their charts facts in this thread :bunny:

On 3/6/2024 at 11:37 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Are you sure? Jay Z in the US alone sold Beyoncé's career worldwide in pure sales. Jay Z's Kingdom Come had a bigger debut week than any Beyoncé album to date in the US, not to mention the multiple half-million debuts he had in the US before she even debuted as a solo career. There's a reason she's still with him to this day even after being cheated on, she ain't fool...