The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

The Fame Popster 313
On 3/2/2024 at 8:34 AM, GraceRandolph said:

It was divisive in the fan base upon release. 

It definitely was and I even remember “Is That Alright?” and I’ll Never Love Again” also getting a slight push and “ITA?” being pushed in teasers for the film. They were banking on all four ballads from the film to hit with audiences. Genuinely just a matter of which one I believe

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/3/2024 at 5:26 AM, China said:

Reported. You're going to have to point out where I was racist or misogynist.

Discrediting black woman meanwhile she clearly is smashing and is #1 on apple music USA where autoplay doesn't work 

plus u drag dua, bey, nicki, taylor etc 

how can karma be sweet to you when you are unhappy about others success over your fav

• lol 1

On 3/3/2024 at 12:30 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Discrediting black woman meanwhile she clearly is smashing and is #1 on apple music USA where autoplay doesn't work 

plus u drag dua, bey, nicki, taylor etc 

how can karma be sweet to you when you are unhappy about others success over your fav

1. Yes, there is autoplay on AM:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9MmjHAFQB9vPCaDxFrLM

2. Beyoncé is not #1 on AM US, Kanye is #1.

3. I only drag untalented (Dua) or overrated (Beyoncé, Taylor) singers.

4. I never talked about Nicki here.

• paws up 1

On 3/2/2024 at 10:22 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Born This Way went #1 though... and successfully previewed the album to an impressive opening week.

It wasn't Born This Way the song itself that made the album open with astronomical numbers, but rather all the hype she'd built since her debut. Any Gaga fart would hit #1 after the TFM era. Also, if BTW had been a safer song/album with a less in-your-face message, both the song and the album would have had bigger longevity, as it was with this album that Gaga became polarized in GP's mind, becoming known as a "singer for the LGBT+ community", starting to be blacklisted on the radio.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/3/2024 at 11:45 AM, China said:

I only drag untalented (Dua) or overrated (Beyoncé, Taylor) singers.

Thats misogynist behviour lol 

bc all of them are talented 

ARTPOPster 1,685
On 3/2/2024 at 7:54 PM, Leptine said:

The music she has released since self titled sound all the same, she doesn't have some standout songs, aside from the first singles of her career that were more pop oriented, 'Crazy in Love', 'Halo', ecc.

The moment her team or label don't push them along with the propaganda machine behind her projects, they simply get forgotten.

It makes sense to listen to her projects in full but not checking for a particular song.

The neverending ANGER and DELUSION :banana: Like I understand y'all GaGaDaily alumni but regurgitating the same a** EMBARRASSING, STANWAR'd, ARTL'd, Entella'd  copiums in 2024 is INSANE. :banana:

Maybe it's time.m4a to reconsider some of your life choices cause most sane people outgrow stantwitter'd mindset by your serious age!

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/3/2024 at 1:48 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Yep the pictures with the piano and guitar were definitely old. 

She is such a gaslighter

What is she upto

Popster to Popster 4,619
On 3/3/2024 at 9:31 AM, yomama said:

The neverending ANGER and DELUSION :banana: Like I understand y'all GaGaDaily alumni but regurgitating the same a** EMBARRASSING, STANWAR'd, ARTL'd, Entella'd  copiums in 2024 is INSANE. :banana:

Maybe it's time.m4a to reconsider some of your life choices cause most sane people outgrow stantwitter'd mindset by your serious age!

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

Are you okay? The one looking anger and deranged in here it's you, out of nowhere.

Never had an account on GGD by the way, maybe you quoted the wrong post.

Also the irony of talking about growing up and left stan mentality while having a meltdown like that when my post didn't have any insult or offence to artists or users in here.

The lack of self awareness.

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,702

Its really strange when Beyonce/Taylor stans come in here to continuously spew hate paragraphs with multiple line breaks. And whenever we say something slightly negative towards them, somehow we are branded as having stan mentality and misogynist :laughga: 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 3/3/2024 at 10:58 AM, zoldyck said:

Its really strange when Beyonce/Taylor stans come in here to continuously spew hate paragraphs with multiple line breaks. And whenever we say something slightly negative towards them, somehow we are branded as having stan mentality and misogynist :laughga: 

Agreed to some extent but let’s be objective tho-that China person is totally deluded, obsessed and simply a Beyonce hater. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 3/2/2024 at 4:22 PM, XXXlop said:

WRONG. Billboard changed its method of measuring radio-audience in 2012. That's why Applause and DWUW have higher radio peaks than PF, BR or BTW, but only because they benefited from the change.

Before the change, almost no song had more than 100M on radio audience. However, after the change, that became the norm for the Top 5 on radio. Ergo a 80M audience in 2010 (for example), may look lower than a 120M audience in 2013; but actually, is higher since the measurement method is different. That's why officially TF/TFM/BTW have lower radio-audience than Artpop's singles, when in reality they were bigger.

So, in reality, Applause is not her biggest song in radio, and it remains an underperformance for that time (very far away from JD, PF, BR and BTW in terms of success), but with cute longevity.

If changes were made in 2012, Applause definitely is her biggest song post-TEOG, as I said :bebe:

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 3/3/2024 at 10:22 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Hold on this makes sense 

Roots easily grow that much in a month lol

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/3/2024 at 3:28 PM, zoldyck said:

What hate? I speak truth and im not a blind follower maybe thats why y'all get bitten in the a** 

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 3/3/2024 at 3:46 PM, Adarsh said:

Roots easily grow that much in a month lol

in a month? No babe thats like 3-4 months based on how fast my hair grow