On 2/27/2024 at 4:48 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I feel like this might be old news 

but if not :dean_scream:

Amazing that they are updating her Canada certs

Those are a nice decoration for her Wiki :ally:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,839
On 2/27/2024 at 12:50 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Ok so to you all how will do LG7 lead ? (subjective opinions of course)

- Flower huge unexpected smash

- Texas Hold Em type of big success 

- Houdini mild success based on longevity

- Perfect Illusion kind of tank 

I expect a Stupid Love chart wise. Top 10 debut and cute peaks WW. Little to no longevity. Radio dropping it fast after the audience hates it.

I just want the music video to SERVE and I will be happy regardless of its chart performance

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
On 2/27/2024 at 5:56 PM, Doncho said:

I expect a Stupid Love chart wise. Top 10 debut and cute peaks WW. Little to no longevity. Radio dropping it fast after the audience hates it.

I just want the music video to SERVE and I will be happy regardless of its chart performance

Same expectation

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 2/27/2024 at 11:06 AM, Arturo said:

:enigma:

That’s it. I don’t want her releasing this year anymore. The amount of artists dropping is ridiculous at this point. 

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,012
On 2/27/2024 at 10:26 PM, Doncho said:

If music serves it automatically is going to smash your statement is kinda contradicting 

A Popster Is Born 10,505
On 2/27/2024 at 6:15 PM, ConnorFilm said:

That’s it. I don’t want her releasing this year anymore. The amount of artists dropping is ridiculous at this point. 

2008 / 2012 were glorious time for pop music with every huge name releasing at the same time. If she can't be part of the party anymore. Yeah retire honestly  

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,317
On 2/27/2024 at 12:15 PM, ConnorFilm said:

We always said that she would choose to release when the music market was the MOST competitive :billie:

I still don’t think we’re gonna anything until May/June and I think she’s gonna try and avoid a lot of these spring releases 

A Popster Is Born 11,839
On 2/27/2024 at 2:15 PM, Ayobabylon said:

If music serves it automatically is going to smash your statement is kinda contradicting 

I said I want the music VIDEO to serve. And no it wouldnt be contradicting. You can release the best song ever and still flop, or the worst song ever and still smash :fall:

Anti-Hero and You Need to Calm Down were hits so anything is possible in the music world!

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 2