The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 2/26/2024 at 9:09 AM, Aloe said:

More units than ROM? :whatga:

Beyoncé is obviously bigger than Gaga in the USA. I’m sure ROM has more WW units

ARTPOPster 1,829
On 2/26/2024 at 11:14 AM, Adarsh said:

Beyoncé is obviously bigger than Gaga in the USA. I’m sure ROM has more WW units

yea but it’s crazy how bey is so beloved in the us that her song with no video out could even sell more than a pop song with Ariana attached to it 

• sad 1

Popstanne 9,376
On 2/25/2024 at 7:09 PM, Aloe said:

More units than ROM? :whatga:

I don't think so, at least not yet. ROM was at 3.8M in June 2023. I think it's around 4.2M-4.3M right now assuming it has sold at least 400k units in 8 months.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popstanne 9,376

For reference in July 2023 Cuff It was at 3.2M according to chartdata while they had just updated ROM the month before at 3.8M.

Cuff It just crossed 4M which means it sold 800k in 7 months. Obviously it's selling faster than ROM but I don't think it has surpassed it. Maybe in a few months although it will take longer with the mini Fortnite boost ROM is seeing.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,925
x3
On 2/26/2024 at 7:48 AM, GraceRandolph said:

i think she is a fan. There was also another video where she was also singing Donatella lyrics to Donatella Versace:toofunny:

A Popster Is Born 12,809
On 2/26/2024 at 8:22 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Top Artist :

#56(-4) : Lady Gaya 

Reveal hidden contents

Its over cancel fortnite 

There’s no tiktok, and bad romance id a certified smash so the logic that Chromatica would keep boosting was lost on me. It’s possibly safer to say that the mini-concert will push the streams again, and she’ll probably stablise higher for now. Poker Face has a chance to repeak next Friday 

• paws up 1