The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 9,062
On 2/25/2024 at 10:13 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I was legit BAFFLED when I logged on and saw that people said Dua’s career was giving “Rihanna”

Rihanna is one the biggest artists of ALL TIME with an ICONIC discography. THE DELUSION  is popping out I swear

Spit Take GIF

edit: I still TO THIS DAY have NEVER met a single Dua Lipa stan in real life. THEY DO NOT EXIST IN THE GP

Like maybe in Europe it's slightly comparable to them early on?? But certainly not in the US pls :rip: 

• thanks 1

Popstanne 8,161

Gaga x Abel x Gesaffelstein live debut at G’s Coachella set :cm:

Would be cool if she did a couple of collabs on someone else’s albums during LG7 era, hasn’t Abel teased a comeback too?

Popster for Sale 44,323
On 2/25/2024 at 6:15 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

this page literally just reads the liddo threads and then posts whatever new theory we come up with 

• paws up 1
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 57,132
On 2/25/2024 at 7:19 PM, Arturo said:

Like maybe in Europe it's slightly comparable to them early on?? But certainly not in the US pls :rip: 

I was gonna say this, I’ve encountered several Dua Lipa stans in real life here in France, it makes sense as she’s had more hits in Europe

But yeah they’re not comparable at all in the US, Dua has like 5 Top 10s in the US when Rihanna had like 10+ #1s this far into her career 

The Popster 70
On 2/25/2024 at 6:20 PM, Thrasher said:

Gaga x Abel x Gesaffelstein live debut at G’s Coachella set :cm:

Would be cool if she did a couple of collabs on someone else’s albums during LG7 era, hasn’t Abel teased a comeback too?

yup yup abel has been teasing the 3rd part to the after hours - dawn fm project but i don’t think a collab is coming although that would literally be a dream:giveup: like the only connection is Prince and Abel has always been inspired by him so has Gaga, so probably just a coincidence 

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 2/25/2024 at 8:00 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Not sure whether I want a collab with The Weeknd. He's so generic and nauseating. Plus, he's just had a big hit with Madonna, so the bar would be very high for Gaga. Popular has surpassed 615M streams. 

Basically what people said when rumour was about Gaga x Ariana

No shade but Madonna just jumped on that song, no writing and producing credits for her. So the bar creatively is on the floor. And I'm saying this loving Popular.

On 2/25/2024 at 9:19 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

No shade but Madonna just jumped on that song, no writing and producing credits for her. So the bar creatively is on the floor. And I'm saying this loving Popular.

It doesn't matter. Let's be honest: if Gaga's collab fails to outperform Madonna's collab, it's will be pretty embarrassing for us lol. And Madonna's collab is shaping up to be really big. It is casually recording 3M streams per day.       

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 2/25/2024 at 8:19 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I'm more convinced that he will have another collaboration with Madonna rather than Gaga. He literally said he wanted to produce Madonna's new album.