PanPikus

Popster for Sale 44,783
On 2/25/2024 at 4:11 PM, Gagacharts said:

An increase on a Saturday. Great news.

On 2/25/2024 at 4:13 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

so it might be snowballing after all :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 9,729

wow wow, this lowkey makes me sad with tiktok ban.

It is clearly affecting the full effect of fortnite boost but still nice to see the growth.

Hopefully they do another Gaga season in Q2 2025, with songs covering lg7 and J:Fad

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 44,783
On 2/25/2024 at 5:33 PM, zoldyck said:

It is clearly affecting the full effect of fortnite boost but still nice to see the growth.

Hopefully they do another Gaga season in Q2 2025, with songs covering lg7 and J:Fad

Our best shot at a bigger boost is if they either work things out with UMG while Gaga is still there, or if she releases new music during the festival. The latter seems more likely to me, as there have been 0 news about negotiations so far. I very much doubt she would get another spot in Fortnite, at least so soon. 

ARTPOPster 1,775
On 2/25/2024 at 2:15 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

so it might be snowballing after all :applause:

it was kinda obvious, but liddos are too impatient they wanted the songs to do huge numbers even before being added to the game like... lets be serious for a bit

Popster for Sale 41,882
On 2/25/2024 at 5:33 PM, zoldyck said:

Almost 0% chance of that happening. This sort of deal only happens once, just like the SBHTS.

Popstanne 9,729
On 2/25/2024 at 10:33 PM, zoldyck said:

On 2/25/2024 at 10:45 PM, BenG said:

Almost 0% chance of that happening. This sort of deal only happens once, just like the SBHTS.

oh I was hoping, if the collab was generating conversation for them, they will collab again.

I guess they can keep adding her songs from time to time without the festival thing. Like Bad Romance was added before festival 

Popster for Sale 44,783
On 2/25/2024 at 6:00 PM, zoldyck said:

oh I was hoping, if the collab was generating conversation for them, they will collab again.

I guess they can keep adding her songs from time to time without the festival thing. Like Bad Romance was added before festival 

Still hoping they premiere LG7 lead there and Gaga will have a concert event.

Spoiler

You may say I'm just a clown (true) but no one expected this partnership to come true just a few days ago. 

• paws up 2

Popstanne 9,729
On 2/25/2024 at 11:04 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Still hoping they premiere LG7 lead there and Gaga will have a concert event.

Hide contents

You may say I'm just a clown (true) but no one expected this partnership to come true just a few days ago. 

I am hoping for the same thing.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,882
On 2/25/2024 at 6:00 PM, zoldyck said:

Unlikely. The frequency is too low for them to repeat the same artist.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 2/25/2024 at 1:09 PM, Arturo said:

People comparing Dua to Katy and Rihanna's career :rip:

It's giving a slightly less fan-fueled Ariana at best.

I was legit BAFFLED when I logged on and saw that people said Dua’s career was giving “Rihanna”

Rihanna is one the biggest artists of ALL TIME with an ICONIC discography. THE DELUSION  is popping out I swear

Spit Take GIF

edit: I still TO THIS DAY have NEVER met a single Dua Lipa stan in real life. THEY DO NOT EXIST IN THE GP

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 1