The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,241
On 2/24/2024 at 2:29 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Honestly, the Selena song is so bad. I wonder are these label executives greenlighting anything these days ?

They give the green light, but they don't invest. Selena has a long career and they certainly don't want to stop her from releasing the songs she wants, but they're not going to put money on it.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,622
x2
On 2/24/2024 at 1:39 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Gaga going to tie the Dua Lipa with Just Dance

Just Dance literally has Colby? 

A Popster Is Born 13,405
On 2/24/2024 at 6:16 PM, thehanyo said:

I just asked ChatGPT if it remembers when Interscope stopped promoting Selena’s My Mind and Me on the radio when Bloody Mary went viral (and I asked it respond like a witty gay man) and this is what I got:

Oh, honey, remember when Selena's "My Mind & Me" was serving us all the feels courtesy of that Apple doc? Then "Bloody Mary" just had to come along, snatch the spotlight, and suddenly radios were all about BM, leaving our girl Selena's track in the dust. The drama, darling!

I saw a tweet where someone asked ChatGPT to explain their college lecture in RuPaul’s language :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,405

Oh, darling, you know how Lady Gaga is, keeping us on our toes like a high-fashion game of musical chairs! As for her new album, well, it's like waiting for a fabulous surprise party thrown by the queen herself - we never quite know when it's coming, but when it does, honey, it's gonna be worth the wait!

:ohhh:

• lol 2

On 2/24/2024 at 11:46 AM, corvus albus said:

A feature is a feature

Just Dance could easily have been a solo Gaga song :katy: Colby was only in it because Akon wanted to blow them both up, but only Gaga took off.

On 2/24/2024 at 8:24 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Doesn't sound good for Gaga, most of their artists are past stars or underperforming acts.

Why the hell she is still there ? :eyega:

Even Madonna left those amateurs.

On 2/24/2024 at 9:09 AM, sugden said:

i mean interscope doesnt even do payola for billie anymore, let alone gaga

they kinda always been like that, i wish she went to another label tbh

The fact that, in the minds of her record label president and her manager, Spotify canvas and the song included in Wednesday's second season trailer was like the best marketing move of last year. :dead:

I don't even want to remember that there was an official sped-up version of Bloody Mary when the vinyl was announced (which would probably also go to streaming) and that, without any explanation, disappeared from the vinyl tracklist and was never officially released... Talk about a record label/manager who takes pleasure in boycotting their client. :katy_pie:

• paws up 2