The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 2/21/2024 at 5:48 PM, Andreu said:

She knows what her fans want :applause:

She kinda does because everyone keeps hating on Enigma :bebe:

Popster for Sale 44,664

I remember a Reddit user a while back who was an extra spilling on Gaga having done her stunts. They also claimed she ate Joaquin up. 

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Popster This Way 691

From Sarah Duggins, Joker FAD's stunt coordinator:

She's a real actress. I've worked with great singers who tried to act, but they didn't have the expertise that the job required. Gaga has it all.

Among Duggins' credits as stunt coordinator... Beyonce's Austin Powers Goldmember.

VfesmdE.gif

• shook 1
  • lol 6

A Popster Is Born 11,830

Sooo excited for Joker 2. Godga is gonna left us all speechless I fear :giveup:

Regardless of box office, critical acclaim or awards, I know its gonna be a fun ride for sure

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 2/21/2024 at 5:56 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Billie just said her album is finished. What a crowded year for music releases. The next Grammys will be insane.

ATRL is gonna be a war zone 😫

• paws up 3
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 2/21/2024 at 10:21 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

One week since the last studio pics on Instagram. Kind of weird how the teasing stopped all of a sudden. Don't know what to think anymore.

???

7 days is not a lot of time :laughga:

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,619

Y'all, I don't think Bradley means any harm. He's not concerned about stan Twitter drama. :rip: That's just something we have to deal with as fans.

Stan Twitter has this idea that two female artists can't be great, that it always has to be one vs. the other or even the narrative that Beyoncé being considered first means Gaga is inferior. What's the basis of that claim? It's also possible he thought Beyoncé would be good because she's a singer but once he saw her performance, he turned her down. 

Either way, he's just excited about his insanely successful project like anyone would be. :applause: I'm sure he said many things about it in these interviews but this was the only juicy new bit, that's why it got quoted everywhere. Media and stans love drama. Let's not base our views of him or Gaga based on them. 

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,619
On 2/21/2024 at 11:13 AM, Doncho said:

Imagine if Gaga did a livestream playing her Fortnite event. Now that would be fun :laughga:

The Chromatica streaming party :giveup:

• lol 2