The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 2/21/2024 at 1:21 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Gaga has always been a ‘gym artist’

But this is the new b*tch oh town

Met Gala Fashion GIF by E!

Why does this sound like I'm on the rooftop level of a huge gay club Met Gala Fashion GIF by E!

A Popster Is Born 11,859

Since Gaga already has an Oscar, GG, etc, I really need her to snatch at least a SAG award with Joker this award season. Its the only important movie award she has yet to win. The fact that she was already nominated 4 times with just 2 movies is incredible though :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359
On 2/21/2024 at 2:28 PM, Doncho said:

Since Gaga already has an Oscar, GG, etc, I really need her to snatch at least a SAG award with Joker this award season. It’s the only important movie award she has yet to win. The fact that she was already nominated 4 times with just 2 movies is incredible though :bradley:

Would love a SAG added to her award shelves, also since she won the NYFCC i love for her to win LAFCA

• love 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

Duggins also talked about a scene in "Joker: Folie à Deux."

"It has a gigantic surrealist musical number, inspired by a 1930s film. It's a tap dance routine that left everyone exhausted, except Gaga. She didn't stop."

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 2/21/2024 at 2:20 PM, corvus albus said:

Below 7M in the US :bebe:

What exactly does this mean? The amount of album sps and single sps that haven’t been verified by RIAA and Interflop? 

Moderator 17,129
On 2/21/2024 at 9:21 PM, ConnorFilm said:

What exactly does this mean? The amount of album sps and single sps that haven’t been verified by RIAA and Interflop? 

No. It means everything related to an album as a whole. So ROM, SL, 911, album track sales and album sales and streams combined

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579
On 2/21/2024 at 8:04 PM, little legend said:

I aint streaming this playlist with the payola song you have at the first position:nicki_scream:

Right? If people are supposed to stream the playlist why putting the biggest poison at #1 and scaring them away at the very beginning :dean_scream: ridiculous :katy:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 9,408
On 2/21/2024 at 12:05 PM, corvus albus said:

Gaga is at 7M

ROM - 4M eligible

SL - 1M certified

Sour Candy - 500k certified

911 - 500k eligible

Album - 1M eligible

Total: 7M

• paws up 3
  • sad 1
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 2/21/2024 at 2:41 PM, ViviLittleM said:

No revamped pop show? I wonder if that means either LG 7 isn’t coming until next year or she does release it and is deciding to go on an actual worldwide tour for that new album instead. 

• paws up 2