The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,613
On 2/21/2024 at 7:18 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

When the fortnite boost is +0,1% then what

To be honest Bad Romance had such a significant boost when added and this without even being a Gaga related event. 

The Weeknd also had a big catalogue boost when tied to the Fortnite event. 

Lady Gaga event seems to be much more hyped than The Weeknd, so yeah I'm sure a boost in streams willl show up. 

• paws up 5

Popstanne 9,738

Dune II at 97% on rotten tomatoes, oh it is going to be juggernaut at technical categories at Oscars. One slot for Best Picture is taken. Good chances of Director as well. 

Don't see it for leading acting categories, but Rebecaa/Austin have solid shot at supporting nomination.  

• paws up 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,077
On 2/22/2024 at 12:02 AM, zoldyck said:

Dune II at 97% on rotten tomatoes, oh it is going to be juggernaut at technical categories at Oscars. One slot for Best Picture is taken. Good chances of Director as well. 

Don't see it for leading acting categories, but Rebecaa/Austin have solid shot at supporting nomination.  

It aint winning bp or dir though bc its a franchise and its in midway rn

Popster to Popster 4,488

Not to brag or anything, but my weight has gone from 194 to 186 since New Year's. I've been hustling so hard! :bradley:

I guess this is what happens when you work out to chipmunk sounds. :laughga:Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

• paws up 4
  • hugs 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,411
On 2/21/2024 at 11:45 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Honestly f- this man 

He clearly thinks talking about Beyoncé will get him more attention. Wasn’t he also spotted wearing a Taylor tee recently? Clearly craving for attention.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,368
On 2/21/2024 at 1:53 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Not to brag or anything, but my weight has gone from 194 to 186 since New Year's. I've been hustling so hard! :bradley:

I guess this is what happens when you work out to chipmunk sounds. :laughga:Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

OMG YAY I LOVE THAT! I too am on a weight loss journey and have lost 8lbs going from 204 to 196 :kiss: 

putting the LITTLE in Little Clowners

• yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/21/2024 at 8:15 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Honestly f- this man 

why is he talking about this like every interview all of a sudden? :awkney:

• sad 1
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

The SL pre-chorus slaps so hard :bunny:

i wish the instrumental was more similar to TCB version with the live instruments instead of the chipmunk sounds

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,981
x3
On 2/21/2024 at 6:40 PM, Arturo said:

Made a playlist with all 9 songs

Follow it!

I aint streaming this playlist with the payola song you have at the first position:nicki_scream:

• lol 5

Popstanne 9,409
On 2/21/2024 at 11:04 AM, little legend said:

I aint streaming this playlist with the payola song you have at the first position:nicki_scream:

It needs the promo the most :rip: 

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 2/21/2024 at 6:53 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Gaga has always been a ‘gym artist’

But this is the new b*tch oh town

Met Gala Fashion GIF by E!

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,309
On 2/21/2024 at 3:29 PM, Miaou said:

The Edge of GOD about to serve 500K+ daily streams aka what this classic deserves 

spacer.png

Ikr

I’m particularly happy about The Edge of GODEry coming for a boost, this masterpiece doesn’t deserve to be so ForGagatten

• yaas, gaga 1