Bloody Mary

Applause

ROM

Shallow

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 2/20/2024 at 10:02 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Still feel like Bloody Mary will be added. Bad Romance as well. 

I think Bad Romance is already featured, which is what led to the boost in the song, as well as the speculation that Gaga would be the season 2 artist. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,242

I’m still holding out hope that something is coming…there’s just too much pointing towards SOME NEW RELEASE in the coming weeks…I refuse to believe there isn’t lol 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,242

Plus we know the Joker 2 trailer is dropping in April, it would be really smart to capitalize on that and have a new single out so that you are constantly in peoples mind with new music, Fortnite collabs, and trailers for your next role causing even more hype 

im turning into such a clown 

• paws up 3
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 2/20/2024 at 11:11 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Gaga's name is in everyone's mouths right now. It would be great timing to capitalize and announce new music. 

Sis I love you but don’t overestimate things 

it has cute likes but saying everyone’s mouths is talking about her is a bit … too much no ? :katy:

• thanks 2

Popster for Sale 44,628
On 2/20/2024 at 10:58 PM, Miaou said:

it has cute likes but saying everyone’s mouths is talking about her is a bit … too much no ? :katy:

Yes I don't mean in literally everyone's mouths, but it's a big event, and it's a good opportunity to launch something. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 2/20/2024 at 11:58 PM, Miaou said:

Cute likes ? 

It's literally her third most liked post over the last 4 years after the two Joker stills. And it will probably catching up those 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 2/21/2024 at 12:00 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yes I don't mean in literally everyone's mouths, but it's a big event, and it's a good opportunity to launch something. 

Launch Haus Lab ? :cry:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,705
On 2/21/2024 at 12:03 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Cute likes ? 

It's literally her third most liked post over the last 4 years aftee the two Joker stills.

I meant cute likes overall

Rihanna or Taylor have a lot of tweets with 700K+ likes 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

On 2/20/2024 at 9:06 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

I’ll take it whenever, but late March/early April? Right in between Beyonce and Taylor…:bebe:

That person knows nothing. For example, they were teasing an announcement last friday, and then deleted the tweets.

• paws up 3
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,827

Need them to include the feature to have the players in the game being able to bomb the planet chromatica so that it finally gets destroyed once and for all :gaga-scream:  I need the visual of it exploding and dying as the era concludes 

Edited by Aloe
  • lol 4