The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster This Way 650

From ATRL (@Sebas):

I don't think there will be a concert in-game yet. As someone who has played Fortnite religiously for the past five years, this is how things will probably go:

The current (and first) season of Fortnite Festival (which is themed around the The Weeknd) ends on Feb. 22. On that same day, the second season of Fortnite Festival will launch and we can expect it to be themed around Gaga. What does that mean? 

We'll get a mini battle-pass with at least one Gaga skin + her music. Just like this:

spacer.png

We'll also get a trailer like this: 

Finally, there should be a "Lady Gaga" bundle in the Fortnite shop with an additional skin (with styles), a wrap, pickaxe + emote. Like this: 

maxresdefault.jpg

Here's the catch, Fortnite Festival is a completely different game from Fortnite: Battle Royale. As of today, all concert events inside the game have taken place as part of the promotional cycle of the Battle Royale mode and its seasons (mainly as a mid season or end of season event) and leakers are usually quick to mention the existence of "event files" in the game files when there's an update and they haven't done it yet so the chances of a Gaga concert happening this week are low.

HOWEVER, the current Fortnite: Battle Royale (Chapter 5, Season 1) ends on March, 7 (a Thursday) and the next one (Chapter 5, Season 2) starts the very next day (Friday, March 8). There's usually an event between seasons and if I were to have Lady Gaga giving a concert inside my game, this is when I would do it :bird:

Edited by XXXlop
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 2

Popstanne 9,702
On 2/21/2024 at 1:52 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Put into perspective it's like she was returning from a music blackout in 2020 with a Joanne event on Fortnite :bradley:

Honesty it would have been far worse. We as a fanbase were collectively tried of her million reason performances, at least we were starved during most of Chromatica era. And good amount of us feels Chromatica deserved better, 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 2/20/2024 at 9:45 PM, corvus albus said:

8M views, 180K likes and 47K retweets :giveup:

The original queen of Twitter :darkmode:

Taylor has 1M+ likes every time her engagement is insane 

A Popster Is Born 10,464
On 2/20/2024 at 9:56 PM, zoldyck said:

Honesty it would have been far worse. We as a fanbase were collectively tried of her million reason performances, at least we were starved during most of Chromatica era. And good amount of us feels Chromatica deserved better, 

Totally true but I feel like a huge part of the fanbase is 100% ready to let it go forever and welcoming the next venture. Not personally me, I love Chromatica more than her two previous albums 

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 2/20/2024 at 2:49 PM, artgagapop said:

i still lurk here almost everyday, just haven't bothered to log/post in in almost a year :oops:

Same, but less, lol. Hi friends. :kiss:

On 2/20/2024 at 3:28 PM, PerfectGUY said:

I hope I'm wrong but if I understand correctly, this isn't a "Fortnite Concert" like Travis Scott did (and which enabled him to have a gigantic boost) but rather some Gaga songs added to the "Guitar Hero" version of the game Fortnite...

Anyone reassures me and say I'm wrong ?

The post above captures it well, but yeah, there COULD definitely be a concert that comes in proper Fortnite, but I just CANNOT imagine her doing that without having a new single to play. So it could happen, for sure. Her getting added into Fortnite proper (and Festival) is already huge and I think it's likely a concert with LG7 promo is planned. 🤡

• paws up 4
  • lol 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 2/20/2024 at 3:43 PM, XXXlop said:

From ATRL (@Sebas):

HOWEVER, the current Fortnite: Battle Royale (Chapter 5, Season 1) ends on March, 7 (a Thursday) and the next one (Chapter 5, Season 2) starts the very next day (Friday, March 8). There's usually an event between seasons and if I were to have Lady Gaga giving a concert inside my game, this is when I would do it :bird:

I don't really think we'll get a concert then, if we get one, because that's when Ari drops, so if we get one, it'll come (I assume), later.

• PanPikus changed the title to The Journey (yes...) continues - Charts Discussion Thread
Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 2/20/2024 at 3:45 PM, corvus albus said:

8M views, 180K likes and 47K retweets :giveup:

The original queen of Twitter :darkmode:

Poor “fans” who said her insta likes were indicative that her music projects would completely be ignored and receive no Twitter interaction. Meanwhile her first Twitter post of 2024 coming for 200k+ 

at the very LEAST this is a great way to introduce her to a new demographic and gives Chromatica a boost (like @Fame Romance stated) and at the BEST this is leading to more and hinting towards even more coming in Q1

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,641

Applause and Poker Face will smash with the players. Hopefully they also add Just Dance and Bloody Mary. Given that it's Chromatica themed Rain On Me and/or Stupid Love will probably be featured as well. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 2/20/2024 at 9:54 PM, little legend said:

As long as Stupid Love won't be featured and Poker Face is included I would be happy 

Poker Face will be 100% included. It's leaked for months now.