The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,526

If she's releasing the Chroma Ball after all (not happening most likely), this clip should definitely be somehow included in a post credits or sumn :icant: always so funny :toofunny:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,451
On 2/20/2024 at 7:10 PM, PanPikus said:

It's not like Selena is some kind of force on charts tho. It doesn't really matter for her what day she releases I think 

True but I really doubt Interscope would release two of their artist on a same tracking week

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 2/20/2024 at 7:12 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

True but I really doubt Interscope would release two of their artist on a same tracking week

We never know 

Popster to Popster 4,486

I can totally see her announcing the LG7 era via this Fortnite concert. Don’t think new music will be performed, tho. Especially since she’s wearing a Chromatica outfit. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,827
On 2/20/2024 at 3:09 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

I think the #1 is on lock for next week

wow didn’t know that :abel_glow:

But the Hive were ready to say she’s gonna be the first black woman debuting a country song at #1 with a hat in the cover etc… :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,657
On 2/20/2024 at 7:07 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Not B11 losing the #1 kittHD.gif

She will have this week 

her song is #1 everywhere in the US since Friday 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,451
On 2/20/2024 at 7:15 PM, ConnorFilm said:

I can totally see her announcing the LG7 era via this Fortnite concert. Don’t think new music will be performed, tho. Especially since she’s wearing a Chromatica outfit. 

I honestly feel like it'll be a mix of previous eras. 

That would be the smarter thing to do in years to push new music with this deal.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,819

I really envy how yall get hyped for this. First thing I did when I saw that picture is check the date it was posted thinking it was fake :mess:

I will not get excited about a 4 YEAR delayed project unless its new music. I dont care for TCB either

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/21/2024 at 2:17 AM, Doncho said:

I really envy how yall get hyped for this. First thing I did when I saw that picture is check the date it was posted thinking it was fake :mess:

I will not get excited about a 4 YEAR delayed project unless its new music. I dont care for TCB either

Same :katy:

A Popster Is Born 10,451
On 2/20/2024 at 7:17 PM, Doncho said:

If not new music, be happy for the huge streaming boost her catalogue will get tbh

New music could be tied to this, who knows. 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 11,819
On 2/20/2024 at 3:21 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

If not new music, be happy for the huge streaming boost her catalogue will get tbh

New music could be tied to this, who knows. 

Oh, true. Didnt even think about that

A Popster Is Born 13,388
On 2/20/2024 at 11:46 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I honestly feel like it'll be a mix of previous eras. 

That would be the smarter thing to do in years to push new music with this deal.

Gaga could’ve easily used leftover songs from previous eras and recorded them again and labelled it as LG7. Kind of like what Taylor did with Midnights.

• paws up 2