The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 29,743
On 2/18/2024 at 1:03 PM, Leptine said:

Let me add tho that if Gaga doesn't end up release this year or in the upcoming months, you can be sure some of the people there will have severe meltdowns and start to write essays about how she is a washed up Jazz legacy act and stuff like that, we have rotten apples also in there.

Or if her lead single ended up underperfomring or not getting the same charts success of others, tones of people there still care very much about success and to have arguments to use in stan wars.

This is why in the last weeks I've always pointed out that quality should be the priority at this point of her career, charts-numbers will be just a cherry on the cake.

we also say cherry on top, i learnt that thanks to Stephane Plaza

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,623
On 2/18/2024 at 1:12 PM, ViviLittleM said:

we also say cherry on top, i learnt that thanks to Stephane Plaza

Do you mean in French language? It is a way of saying also in italy.

Popster to Popster 4,199

Honestly if we were Beyoncé stans people would be complaining either way. 

Break My Soul and Cuff It not getting music videos and no performances outside the tour? JAIL!

Texas Hold Em’ being released on a Sunday night and missing a #1 debut because of that? Our fave would never hear the end of it.

Edited by OnionGirl
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 605

Gaga will turn 38 next month. She doesn’t have to prove herself chart wise, like when she was 23, given the multiple achievements she had chart wise in her 15+ years career,  if music connects with people, that’s a plus. As some pointed, in her current stage of career, quality is what she should aim for. For me these women around or above that age that have a legit history in the industry don’t need to prove themselves over and over. When unexpectedly these get success over this age(Madonna, Beyonce) it is good, but also if they “flop” that doesn’t change their so far legacy or status. I don’t know what others think on this matter. 

Edited by Gaga Banana
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,345
On 2/18/2024 at 7:46 AM, OnionGirl said:

Honestly if we were Beyoncé stans we would be complaining either way. 

Break My Soul and Cuff It not getting music videos and no performances outside the tour? JAIL!

Texas Hold Em’ being released on a Sunday night and missing a #1 debut because of that? Our fave would never hear the end of it.

awk

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
On 2/18/2024 at 1:54 PM, Miaou said:

Gaga with only 5 #1s in the US is so low for her status :ew:

Paparazzi 

Bad Romance

Telephone 

I’m so sorry 

Popster This Way 902
On 2/18/2024 at 7:30 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

The meltdowns when Gaga’s lead debuts and remains below both Texas Hold ‘Em’ and Cruel Summer 

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

This is getting ridiculous, you need to seek help as it seems like you have some serious mental issues.

No one here is unhappy about Texas Hold 'Em or Cruel Summer's success, you are the one who constantly drags gaga left and right, bringing out the comparison between Gaga and Taylor and when someone tried to defend Gaga you just won't stop talking sh!t about her.

• thanks 3
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,199
On 2/18/2024 at 9:54 AM, Miaou said:

Gaga with only 5 #1s in the US is so low for her status :ew:

For longest time she only had 3 and it was really depressing. Then Shallow and ROM happened and honestly I’m in piece with it.

• paws up 1

On 2/18/2024 at 12:59 PM, Gabi said:

you are the one who constantly drags gaga left and right

I need to seek help but you're the one imagining stuff?

If you can't take a stupid joke then perhaps you need to step back and reevaluate your staning before coming for others

Edited by taylorgermanotta

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

Maybe if fadGa tried more often she would have more number 1s/top 10s on the hot 100. One hit per era and one album every 5 albums isnt gonna cut it I fear

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
On 2/18/2024 at 3:26 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The fact that LG7 could be literally 1 song = 1 different genre :shine:

The lady/Gaga double album is coming :applause:

Lady: rock songs coming summer 2023

Gaga: EDM coming winter 2025

:darkmode:

A Popster Is Born 10,533
On 2/18/2024 at 3:50 PM, Andreu said:

The lady/Gaga double album is coming :applause:

Lady: rock songs coming summer 2023

Gaga: EDM coming winter 2025

:darkmode:

Hum I thought she could actually give an industrial electro pop rock album à la Rammstein. 

That would be totally lit. And let's not forget she recently followed a German techno DJ and reportedly had a dinner with Gesaffelstein.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • yaas, gaga 4

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 2/18/2024 at 8:24 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Hopefully Jazz & Piano returns with the same name etc etc so she can hit 100M gross

It is returning this summer in June/july don't worry 

And its a jazz show as well 

Lg-7 in 2024 is just a dream atp 

i mean good its not like im mad but she should stop teasing if thats the case