The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 9,392
On 2/17/2024 at 9:02 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Kinda starting to shift in the lg-7 coming in 2025 van 

That woman aint COMING anytime soon

She doesnt tease for a couple days and suddenly the era is 10+ months away :dead: 

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 2/18/2024 at 11:14 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Lms would be lucky if lg-7 lead is as stable as Houdini in its 3rd month 

and physical was not sent to radios either she is doing FN2.0 rollout

gaga is so frontloaded most of the times LMs should not speak on girls with longevity 

• paws up 1

On 2/18/2024 at 12:11 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Lms would be lucky if lg-7 lead is as stable as Houdini in its 3rd month 

and physical was not sent to radios either she is doing FN2.0 rollout

gaga is so frontloaded most of the times LMs should not speak on girls with longevity 

Dua is in her third era, let's not.

Popstanne 9,392

Houdini is being held up on the hot 100 by radio (which is fine, so was SL) 

they're really one in the same, with Houdini just having more pop support

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 2/18/2024 at 12:06 PM, GraceRandolph said:

What's going on with the GP? Why did Houdini and Yes, And underperform? It's like the GP can't show taste....

Houdini is rising again and honestly that song is grower i didn't like it that much at my first listen but now i dont skip it when it comes in loop 

Yes, and? Meanwhile is bland and house music being irrelevent in 2024 is cherry on top

Popster This Way 658
On 2/18/2024 at 12:31 AM, Miaou said:

We are February 18th and still no clue … 

She is coming at the end of march at best I guess 

I'm starting to believe what Has It Leaked said last week.

That the album is not finished yet, but she's working on it non-stop, and that Interscope is aiming for a Q2 release, but that's only their wishful thinking, and it only depends on Gaga.

That would explain that she's still in the studio, that no insider can provide a concrete release date, that vinyls are still no ordered, and that it looks like the album will come in summer the earliest.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,532

Her still being in the studio doesn't really give any indication, she was still in he studio few weeks before BTW and ARTPOP was out.

She was already at Shangri-La Studio back in July, and she is already working with a mixer and that's indication she not in the early steps.

I don't think anyone is expecting Q1 album release anyway. Lead single first obviously.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,016

Honestly she should release a few droplets or a collab or two and we can easily wait for a 2025 release for album

Joker cinematographer said that joker is not exactly a musical but has music in it like the first part i think we will get a few jazz cover for it thats it 

And lg-7 in Q1 of 2025 makes sense and its for her own benifit

1) her creative process won't be disturbed and lg-7 won't be rushed 

2) this year is so packed so if lg-7 is like chromatica or joanne it doesn't stand a chance at grammys 2025 and bruno mars and taylor and billie and beyoncé are releasing in 2024 so major categories will be swept by Billie taylor and bruno and non-major by beyoncé which leaves nothing for gaga 

3) next year will obviously be a dud year and a good album will enhance her chances for grammys

4) grammys are becoming more safe aka they want to reward everybody these days which means maybe gaga has better chances of winning major categories in 2026 grammys 

5) if lg-7 comes this year she might have to juxtapose like asib bc grammys and bafta were on same days in 2019 

I think she should completely be focused on award season early next year if film and her performance gets positive word of mouth 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,532

Random thought but Ariana Grande started being totally vocal about her album (starting talking about it in comments, posting regular studio sessions pictures / stories and so on) on December 7th. 

She announced Yes And ? on January 7th. 

Gaga is only front teasing LG7 since like 2 weeks. Just wait.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,016
On 2/18/2024 at 2:12 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Random thought but Ariana Grande started being totally vocal about her album (starting talking about it in comments, posting regular studio sessions pictures / stories and so on) on December 7th. 

She announced Yes And ? on January 7th. 

Gaga is only more frontal teasing LG7 since like 2 weeks. Just wait.

Gaga doesn't work like ariana

And arianas album feels rushed so far idk

A Popster Is Born 10,532
On 2/18/2024 at 9:44 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Gaga doesn't work like ariana

And arianas album feels rushed so far idk

I was talking about teasing.

It's not hard to see the similarities :

Lady Gaga : last album 2020. Ariana Grande : 2021. Both left their music fans starving. No teasing about new music for years. Focus on actress projects for both. Both have a movie out in 2024. Just few random side music projects.

Gaga is actually following the same teasing patern than Ariana : posting random pictures from studio location without people actually knowing she in studio. Starting posting studio pics. The emoji teasing game. Starting answering fans in comments confirming album. This for weeks before announcing.

Honestly it's tiring seeing people say 'It's 2025 ****Gaga posting a picture**** : 'OMG it's COMING SOON ! ****Gaga not posting for two days**** It's over it's coming in 2025'

Just wait damn  :bradley:

This album pre-era is honestly the worst of her whole career, not because of Lady Gaga (she's doing the teasing job) but because of her fans playing the hype killing game. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,102
On 2/18/2024 at 7:26 AM, Arturo said:

Houdini is being held up on the hot 100 by radio (which is fine, so was SL) 

they're really one in the same, with Houdini just having more pop support

Houdini is doing 3m+ WW on Spotify tho. And I bet the album release and additional promo will make Houdini a much bigger single in the US aswell.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1