The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,832

I hope Gaga’s rock album aka LG7 will be her Folklore - A respectable piece that caters to all ages and showcases her strengths in all regard including songwriting, vocals and production. Chromatica feels like it was made for the gays or those who like dance music so hopefully LG7 is more appealing to everyone 

A Popster Is Born 10,542
On 2/17/2024 at 10:23 PM, Aloe said:

I hope Gaga’s rock album aka LG7 will be her Folklore - A respectable piece that caters to all ages and showcases her strengths in all regard including songwriting, vocals and production. Chromatica feels like it was made for the gays or those who like dance music so hopefully LG7 is more appealing to everyone 

I'd rather see her tanking hard than pulling a Taylor Swift with zero vocal performance, terrible lyrics and bland production on LG7

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

On 2/17/2024 at 3:23 PM, Aloe said:

What do you mean by appeal to everyone? I don’t want something too… family friendly.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,848
On 2/17/2024 at 3:49 PM, The_Archer said:

You guys still have this silly little forum going? :icant: It’s about time you turned it into a Taylor Swift forum instead. Thank me later :queen:

And you are a TS fan posting on a Gaga forum because...? Your life must be miserable if you have nothing better to do

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,272
On 2/17/2024 at 10:57 PM, Doncho said:

And you are a TS fan posting on a Gaga forum because...? Your life must be miserable if you have nothing better to do

Ignore her, she’s just The_Archer The_Arching :icant:

A Popster Is Born 11,572
On 2/17/2024 at 9:39 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Queen of Hell is coming :oprah:

If you're gonna treat me right, I'll take you to heaven every night, but God(ga) forbid you leave me by myself, I'll take you to hell, take you to hell, take you to hell.

Ahhhh finally GodGa vs Ava Max collab is upon us. We're not ready :abel_glow:

A Popster Is Born 11,848
On 2/17/2024 at 6:58 PM, Fame Romance said:

Ignore her, she’s just The_Archer The_Arching :icant:

I still dont get why admins dont ban these people

• paws up 1