The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,629

I think nobody meant her to release in Taylor massive way, or at least I didn't, that it's even too much extreme, but there is a middle way from that to basically not release music in 4 years.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,629
On 2/17/2024 at 4:23 PM, ViviLittleM said:

the thing with gaga is that when she even has something exciting to release, she doesn't

Or she misses to do it in more favourable moments, for example last year there were tones of dead periods in which she could have released a droplet or a collaboration, especially when her catalogue was getting healthy updates.

Oh well, however for me at this point of her career it's more important that she releases a strong body of work which I hope it will be the case with this project.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 11,857
On 2/17/2024 at 12:14 PM, Thrasher said:

She needs to capitalize more on her moments, like you can’t afford to have a non-existent era like Chromatica and wait 4 years to release a new album :rip:

Yeah this is the main problem. It seems like we have to wait 3/4 years only for the era to have 2 actual singles and end in a couple of months :fall:

She needs to milk them waaay more

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 903
On 2/17/2024 at 8:41 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I just think Gaga 's fanbase just should accept Beyoncé is bigger than Lady Gaga and will always be mainly because Beyonce is LOVED universally (except some niche stans Twitter haters). Everything will always be easy for her. And she's already set as a legend.

Lady Gaga has never been fully enjoyed and loved globally even at her prime days (TF / TFM). And we should all be fine with this. 

And saying Gaga is not established is just not true. She just doesn't need to be universally approved. 

If we take Gaga’s acting career into consideration then Bey and Gaga are definitely on the same level, there’s no other pop girl who can be casted as leading actress and even got a Oscar nomination.

But as a singer Gaga was never on the level of Beyoncé, she made constant questionable choices and not to mention that her team is completely useless, she ditched her projects too frequently and even her fans are tired of her actitudes

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 4,629
On 2/17/2024 at 5:10 PM, ViviLittleM said:

It has always been like this majority of times when it comes to Gaga and 'insiders', that is why I basically don't trust anyone.

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 2/17/2024 at 6:18 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Nobody's been announced. Selena is on Thursday 

And Gaga? Still nothing? :laughga:

The Lady and The Legend? Where tf it is :icant:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/17/2024 at 7:58 PM, PanPikus said:

And Gaga? Still nothing? :laughga:

The Lady and The Legend? Where tf it is :icant:

wait i totally forgot about that :icant:

wasn’t it accidentally released on some countries’ paramounts? 

Edited by boobatella

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 2/17/2024 at 7:00 PM, boobatella said:

wait i totally forgot about that :icant:

wasn’t it accidentally released on some countries’ paramounts? 

It was :katy: I can't believe how messy everything that woman gets involved is. A joke tbh :bradley:

• sad 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 2/17/2024 at 6:49 PM, The_Archer said:

You guys still have this silly little forum going? :icant: It’s about time you turned it into a Taylor Swift forum instead. Thank me later :queen:

• thanks 8