The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,386
On 2/16/2024 at 5:58 PM, XXXlop said:

Sad that Artpop lost its representation there.

It looked more diverse with Applause in her Top 10.

Now her success seem way more concentrated in 2008-2011 and 2018.

Well that's the sad representation of where is her legacy. Not shitting l on her last three albums at all but yeah it's quite obvious people are always going back on TF, TFM, BTW and ASIB once they want to listen to Gaga. 

The Fame Popster 442

I don't think we can expect all her singles to hold like the earliest ones or ASIB. We've seen tons of big singles from there mid-10s struggle to retain streams, so looking at Million Reasons gain what it's gaining is pretty good. The only singles of hers that aren't aging great are The Edge of Glory, You And I, Marry The Night, The Cure, and Stupid Love.

GUY is doing well for a 76 peak (lol)

A Popster Is Born 11,794
On 2/16/2024 at 12:45 PM, Adarsh said:

Tbh the PI music video is not bad at all. I don’t understand how people hate that and gag over Dua’s new videos that are even more basic. 

On 2/16/2024 at 1:05 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Right. PI video is perfectly fine. I don't get it either. 

To me its probably her worst video ever, even worse than Million Reasons. But Im glad some of you guys can like it

I still have nightmares about that time some radio station asked Gaga what to expect on the video and she just said "its me performing the song". Like... 2010 Gaga would be EMBARRASSED at that answer :cry:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 2/16/2024 at 5:15 PM, Doncho said:

To me its probably her worst video ever, even worse than Million Reasons. But Im glad some of you guys can like it

I still have nightmares about that time some radio station asked Gaga what to expect on the video and she just said "its me performing the song". Like... 2010 Gaga would be EMBARRASSED at that answer :cry:

her spinning the microphone around and the crowd disappearing and re-appearing is kind of a serve though

the video is very intense and matches the song well imo

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,794
On 2/16/2024 at 2:21 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

her spinning the microphone around and the crowd disappearing and re-appearing is kind of a serve though

the video is very intense and matches the song well imo

I would agree if it was well filmed and didnt give me seizures :applause:

Good concept, terrible execution

Popster for Sale 44,566
On 2/16/2024 at 5:23 PM, Doncho said:

I would agree if it was well filmed and didnt give me seizures :applause:

Good concept, terrible execution

I feel like that's the purpose. It's sort of like a chaotic tornado in the middle of the desert. I understand if you don't like it but I think it's supposed to be that way. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,794
On 2/16/2024 at 2:27 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like that's the purpose. It's sort of like a chaotic tornado in the middle of the desert. I understand if you don't like it but I think it's supposed to be that way. 

Plss its not supposed to be a bad video :rip: That nonsense of "the chaos fits the song" needs to stop. But opinions I guess.

Stupid Love is littlelegend archnemesis, and PI MV is mine :laughga:

Popster This Way 880

PI’s video editing is excellent, if you look closely you can see she and the crowd are at different speeds, it requires a lot of professional photo shoots and edits to create that effect 

Looking back to it, it was such a rebellious move to release Perfect illusion as the lead single, she was determined to change public’s opinion and be set free from TF/TFM, and she even managed to make MR happen with her SuperBowl performance, how can you not fall in love for an artist with vision like Lady Gaga?

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 3,860
On 2/16/2024 at 11:04 PM, Doncho said:

Plss its not supposed to be a bad video :rip: That nonsense of "the chaos fits the song" needs to stop. But opinions I guess.

Stupid Love is littlelegend archnemesis, and PI MV is mine :laughga:

Yk its gonna be bad when lady gaga is in a desert