The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,989
On 2/16/2024 at 1:14 AM, Aloe said:

Ga better serve high fashion during her joker premiere if not the CFDA should revoke her award :awkney: 

Her looks goes well with the ET theme of dune

Gaga should stay away from high fashion during the films which are oscar contenders for her own good

Remember when they snubbed cher for the nomination bc they thought she doesn't dress in accordance to a serious actress 

ARTPOPster 1,829
On 2/16/2024 at 11:21 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Her looks goes well with the ET theme of dune

Gaga should stay away from high fashion during the films which are oscar contenders for her own good

Remember when they snubbed cher for the nomination bc they thought she doesn't dress in accordance to a serious actress 

Nah we’ve already had the hideous basic HOG looks last year there she tried to inject some gaga Italian glam into it but no one cared. If the performance in the film is good that’ll help her in awards chances.

She just needs to solidify her status in the fashion industry because honestly her looks these few years are really boring (bad even) and what better way to do so than the worldwide premiere for Joker. It might even benefit her like how Margot Robbie had good press for her Barbie looks

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 2/16/2024 at 1:14 AM, Aloe said:

Ga better serve high fashion during her joker premiere if not the CFDA should revoke her award :awkney: 

The fact that Gaga has already done this aesthetic more than a decade ago. She’s like a walking fashion reference book :talent:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 291

That Zendaya look is insane. The girls went pretty crazy on social media today for it. How she got her hands on the original robot suit from 1995 FW Mugler is beyond me. Law Roach can really do anything I guess. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,989
On 2/16/2024 at 9:14 AM, Aloe said:

Nah we’ve already had the hideous basic HOG looks last year there she tried to inject some gaga Italian glam into it but no one cared. If the performance in the film is good that’ll help her in awards chances.

She just needs to solidify her status in the fashion industry because honestly her looks these few years are really boring (bad even) and what better way to do so than the worldwide premiere for Joker. It might even benefit her like how Margot Robbie had good press for her Barbie looks

good fashion sense ≠ always camp looks 

Her showing up as ARTPOP looks or in eggs like btw ball will hurt her amongst 90 yo academy members for sure

Popster to Popster 3,989

Asib looks were stunning

Simple sombre and stunning and that went well with the theme of the movie 

irdk what to expect with joker but def not high fashion 

On 2/15/2024 at 10:02 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Asib looks were stunning

Simple sombre and stunning and that went well with the theme of the movie 

irdk what to expect with joker but def not high fashion 

ASIB looks were a mixed bag tbh. I didn't like the final Oscars look whatsoever, but there were some great ones.

A Popster Is Born 16,838
On 2/16/2024 at 9:18 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Why hasn't this happened with Taylor?

She's MID

I guess it's not hard to top MID

Pop-a-911-ster 30,376
On 2/16/2024 at 12:53 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That music video though, I was expecting much more. 

Impossible because the Houdini video was meant to be a serve and she had to redo it last minute, how come this one wasnt a serve either :billie:

OT: i do think houdini is a better song that you give it credit for imo but I also think its a song whose appeal is massively carried by the production

Pop-a-911-ster 30,376

I know that the platform growth also played a role but this is crazy

Back then it seemed like no latin song could get bigger than Despacito and now Bad Bunny has two songs above it