The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,451
On 2/15/2024 at 6:20 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Well, Interscope wouldn't book Gaga and Selena for the same week, I guess.

Countdown postponed until March 1st. :rat:

not the same charting week though

It's kind weird that they are not booking her on the regular Friday release day

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,900

Selena is under interscope so gaga is not releasing a single next week for sure 

Even exclude the possibility of week next to it 

And after that ariana bomb 

March 16 would be the best time to drop 

Edited by Ayobabylon

The Fame Popster 442

It is weird, Halsey was slated for that week I thought? They won't push Selena and Gaga to radio on the same week. I'm sure if this is the approach Gaga's taking on social media we'll be getting more teasers as we approach.

Popstanne 8,166

At this point we could take for granted that the album won’t come earlier than late May when Taylor will be in her 6th-7th week (and even then watch her or her rabid stans turning cocky trying to hinder Gaga)

Lead coming in mid or late March makes sense then (unless they want bigger window between lead and album)

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,451
On 2/15/2024 at 6:43 PM, Thrasher said:

At this point we could take for granted that the album won’t come earlier than late May when Taylor will be in her 6th-7th week (and even then watch her or her rabid stans turning cocky trying to hinder Gaga)

Lead coming in mid or late March makes sense then (unless they want bigger window between lead and album)

Expecting a full album before late May / early June is unrealistic, I mean the era didn't even't started yet in release

The Fame Popster 442

The last few albums were scheduled six weeks first single to album.

That being said, maybe she’s due for a change this time around. 

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 2/15/2024 at 7:17 PM, PanPikus said:

Dua is releasing training season tomorrow and there is absolutely no hype anywhere wtf :whatga:

I think it's today + Dua's releases are never hyped up, and this one in particular has a lot of snippets out

Pop-a-911-ster 30,347
On 2/15/2024 at 8:17 PM, PanPikus said:

Dua is releasing training season tomorrow and there is absolutely no hype anywhere wtf :whatga:

she announced the single three weeks ago and everyone already knows how it sounds so idk how were they expecting otherwise

• thanks 2