The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,419

I believed the lead would be arriving in the next few weeks, as the studio video from yesterday appeared to be at least two weeks old. However, noticing that her hair remains bleached without roots, similar to how it looked during the Super Bowl on Sunday, suggests they are in real-time. :bebe:

Maybe nothing is ready yet and still in the early stages :bebe:

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,904
On 2/15/2024 at 10:40 AM, Stargazer said:

I believed the lead would be arriving in the next few weeks, as the studio video from yesterday appeared to be at least two weeks old. However, noticing that her hair remains bleached without roots, similar to how it looked during the Super Bowl on Sunday, suggests they are in real-time. :bebe:

She won't tease 3 selfies a week if album was in early stages 

• thanks 4

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 2/14/2024 at 11:10 PM, Stargazer said:

I'm torn. On one hand, I want music NOW. On the other, this spring is so packed. We have Ari, Dua, Taylor, Beyonce, Billie. She has to have some breathing room. The summer would be the only other option. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 2/15/2024 at 6:15 AM, ConnorFilm said:

I'm torn. On one hand, I want music NOW. On the other, this spring is so packed. We have Ari, Dua, Taylor, Beyonce, Billie. She has to have some breathing room. The summer would be the only other option. 

100% this from me as well. 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 648
On 2/15/2024 at 4:39 AM, ConnorFilm said:

I fear Gaga thinks her best days are behind her when it comes to music and is instead strongly pivoting to acting. She is definitely on track to be this generation's Cher/Barbara, but she still has so much potential with her music. I really hope she's having fun with LG7 while also trying to create something fresh and new that we can be proud of.

The problem with Cher/Barbara is that their legacy don't have longevity.

Sorry, but no one from our generation knows them, or have seen their movies, or have listened to their music (besides "Believe").

On the other side, everyone still knows Madonna, and is listening to her music. 

So yeah, legacy and longevity wise = Madonna is way above Cher/Barbara.

Therefore, I prefer Gaga becoming the Madonna of our generation, rather than the Cher/Barbara :education::arguega:

Edited by XXXlop
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,609

If the notes that are visible on her sheet music are indeed her vocal line, she's about to serve some low notes and I'm so here for it. :romance:

One of the notes looks like a C3 which would be lower than the lowest note in Dope or Bang Bang. If she can serve some Plastic Hearts like low vocals with rock, it'll be legendary. 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756

apparently one of the most popular distortion pedals used in rock/metal music is RAT. One of her pics captions reads “there’s a rat in my studio”…she had to be trolling rightt :darkmode:

A Popster Is Born 10,463
On 2/14/2024 at 11:11 PM, radio said:

The pics aren't getting engagement but she's also posting at weird times for her normal. There's definitely an intent to tease new music, but there's no real cohesion to how she's doing it (where's management lollll)

This fanbase is literally the only fanbase being unhappy with their fave teasing new music coming. That's real fact

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,904
On 2/15/2024 at 10:54 AM, GraceRandolph said:

It's disappointing that Beyonce's mediocre song is being rewarded with a top 3 debut.

I like it very much now actually

Its a grower i didn't vibe with the genre at my first listen but its really brilliant when it comes to production and harmonization esp in outro