The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 2/14/2024 at 9:54 PM, OliverDespechao said:

:darkmode:song of the year:darkmode:

This will never grow old

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

Wtf is happening?! Top 3 with just four tracking days! Is it because country is big right now (several songs in the top 10 are country)? Is it the SB boost? We need Gaga to rerelease AYO stat! 

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/15/2024 at 11:01 AM, ConnorFilm said:

Wtf is happening?! Top 3 with just four tracking days! Is it because country is big right now (several songs in the top 10 are country)? Is it the SB boost? We need Gaga to rerelease AYO stat! 

It's doing well plus the low chart points.. 

Popster to Popster 3,943

Bey song is #1 on AM US and #1 on Spotify US 

if it came with a radio deal it would've debuted #1 easily

“hasbeyn” my arse she is here to stay forever i bet she will release her magnum opus at 50

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,943

These was no female artist other than madonna who was this relevant in their 40s 

Beyoncé truly one of her kind 

If you hear her song 16 carriages its clear how hardworking she is and how desperately she wants to leave a legacy behind

Someone should take notes too

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 2/14/2024 at 9:30 PM, Ayobabylon said:

These was no female artist other than madonna who was this relevant in their 40s 

Beyoncé truly one of her kind 

If you hear her song 16 carriages its clear how hardworking she is and how desperately she wants to leave a legacy behind

Someone should take notes too

I fear Gaga thinks her best days are behind her when it comes to music and is instead strongly pivoting to acting. She is definitely on track to be this generation's Cher/Barbara, but she still has so much potential with her music. I really hope she's having fun with LG7 while also trying to create something fresh and new that we can be proud of.

Edited by ConnorFilm

Popster to Popster 3,943
On 2/15/2024 at 9:09 AM, ConnorFilm said:

I fear Gaga thinks her best days are behind her when it comes to music and is instead strongly pivoting to acting. She is definitely on track to be this generation's Cher/Barbara, but she still has so much potential with her music. I really hope she's having fun with LG7 while also trying to create something fresh and new that we can be proud of.

She is extremely talented and has so much to give the world as a musician and its a shame if she thinks like that 

Cher is not my fav when it comes to music but barbara used to be such a great versatile musician alongside acting

I hope gaga surrounds herself with the people who sparks the creativity in her bc she is such a talent and pioneer and she has so much left in her and I definitely see that spark even in her not so perfect records as well 

Dear Lord please help her 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,943

One thing i’ve noticed that lady gaga ’s social media engagement and even mentions are at their lowest since i start stanning her (2018~ ) 

This is her do or die situation and I manifest and pray that this album, this film and upcoming years turns out to be monumental for her career and all the risks she takes results in massive success

Its that time of her career when beyoncé was post 4 era, taylor was post lover era and madonna was post her bedtime stories era 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,943

Purple rain by Prince is a pop-alt-rock record and its extremely loud so if gaga is paying tribute to him then it will get loudest record yet lord help her bc her screaming can turn people off 

I want a serene record vocally with synth and r&b production i guess i will have to wait longer for that

A Popster Is Born 13,397
On 2/15/2024 at 7:38 AM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Maybe she's being ironic and actually CONFIRMING a rock inspired album? :excited:

Otherwise why would she randomly say that? 

And it would make sense with the emojis she's been using, the dark theme, the collab with Rolling Stones, etc etc...

We need Fiona Apple inspired album

• love 1