The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 11,822
On 2/14/2024 at 10:23 PM, OliverDespechao said:

“No, I’m not making a rock album” 

OMGGGG YOU GUYS :darkmode:

But insiders told me it was an album inspired by Prince, The Beatles, etc darkmode.gif

What happened? darkmode.gif

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 11,822

If she is still recording stuff that probably means no music video filmed yet, so we still have a while until a release date. She better film some visuals before dropping that album. Not here for a surprise drop with no music videos :disappointed:

• sad 1

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 2/14/2024 at 5:50 PM, Doncho said:

If she is still recording stuff that probably means no music video filmed yet, so we still have a while until a release date. She better film some visuals before dropping that album. Not here for a surprise drop with no music videos :disappointed:

To be fair, she could be singing/rehearsing for live performances. She never really stops writing even after the recording and her live performances usually have changes to the arrangement. 

That said, I do think it's not imminent. But I think it'll be this year. 

Maybe she's being ironic and actually CONFIRMING a rock inspired album? :excited:

Otherwise why would she randomly say that? 

And it would make sense with the emojis she's been using, the dark theme, the collab with Rolling Stones, etc etc...

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,609
On 2/14/2024 at 6:08 PM, Max_Vandeburg said:

Maybe she's being ironic and actually CONFIRMING a rock inspired album? :excited:

Otherwise why would she randomly say that? 

And it would make sense with the emojis she's been using, the dark theme, the collab with Rolling Stones, etc etc...

Yeah it's giving pre-LG6 trolling. She said "I'm going to name my next album Adele." she didn't actually do that. Her sense of humor can be different. She might just be trolling us. 

It's an electric guitar she's holding after all. 

• paws up 2