The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 10,558
On 2/14/2024 at 5:41 PM, sugden said:

people can listen to both, its the streaming era people are always craving for content

i mean taylor releases an album every week and people still listen, i dont how a remix is gonna stop people from listening gagas music when she releases

Well it's Gaga we know she's very focused when she releases new material. She barely does any collabs anyway.

I just don't even imagine her jumping on a remix from another artist a couple of weeks before she's about to release her own brand new stuff, and has barely been accessible in music over the last 4 years.

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 17,934
On 2/14/2024 at 11:36 AM, taylorgermanotta said:

Break My Soul is unlistenable 

Not a Swiftie saying this

:icant:
:icant::icant::icant:

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,487

The Mariah remix will do nothing to help Ari. The song is dead I think. And it doesn’t make sense for Gaga to jump on a random remix if she’s truly starting a new era soon. 

• thanks 4

Popster for Sale 44,771

Not y'all paying RideOrDie's and SuperVillain's confirmation dust but re-posting those "faker than press-on nails" insiders from twitter. 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/14/2024 at 7:01 PM, ViviLittleM said:

:excited:

LISTEN HERE YOU SICK WHITE DEMON WHEN I CATCH YOU MISS LADY GAGA

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,845
On 2/14/2024 at 6:04 PM, boobatella said:

LISTEN HERE YOU SICK WHITE DEMON WHEN I CATCH YOU MISS LADY GAGA

ENOUGH

spacer.png

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 2/14/2024 at 12:39 PM, corvus albus said:

ASIB :giveup:

Absolutely ridiculous how a movie about a disaster that killed 1,500+ people is still touted as one of the greatest love stories of all time. It's like Bonnie & Clyde at this point

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 2/14/2024 at 12:40 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Oh god, Brokeback Mountain broke my heart several times. 

Annie Prouix, who wrote the 1997 short story that the film is based on, has said she outright regrets writing it because gay men started sending their fan fictions to her, claiming that they "understand men better". 

I've seen discussions on RYM's film board where users say things like "it wasn't a real gay movie because they didn't show cock". 

ARTPOPster 1,869

For the record, Brokeback Mountain is indeed one of the best romance movies of all time

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,771
On 2/14/2024 at 5:39 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I’m just glad BOZ didn’t lie to me back in late 2023 when he said nothing on the horizon for Gaga.

You really still think nothing's coming 2024? And that makes you glad? Or just an excuse to again flaunt the fact you allegedly got tea from BOZ? :icant:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 2/14/2024 at 2:21 PM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

You really still think nothing's coming 2024? And that makes you glad? Or just an excuse to again flaunt the fact you allegedly got tea from BOZ? :icant:

Donnie's been giving off ATRL vibes lately - most ATRL users would rather be right and receive nothing than be wrong and pleasantly surprised.

He hasn't made the conversion entirely yet, but we'll see

A Popster Is Born 10,558

The fact Gaga is back fully teasing music in a very frontal and obvious way but not managing to grab a part of this fanbase who is trying everything possible to kill the online hype, just doesn't sounds good in any way.

• thanks 2