On 2/14/2024 at 5:18 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Ariana remix is with mariah Carey 

So it is the “big” announcement of today 

another day another delulu countdown in the basket 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 22,754
On 2/14/2024 at 6:14 PM, radio said:

She can also have a single ready and an album not done. She released Applause with ARTPOP getting turned in during October. She was in the studio around when Perfect Illusion dropped. I believe recording instruments and orchestrations is something you do toward the end of a recording process.

yeah they record live instruments etc towards the end of production so i think the album is in its final stages. she always drops the lead and before the album is fully done so the lead really could come in the next month or so  

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,754
On 2/14/2024 at 6:21 PM, Miaou said:

So it is the “big” announcement of today 

another day another delulu countdown in the basket 

spacer.png

don’t worry we still have 38 mins left until her usual announcing time :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,656
On 2/14/2024 at 5:22 PM, boobatella said:

don’t worry we still have 38 mins left until her usual announcing time :applause:

We are ready for another Haus Labs post indeed :giveup:

spacer.png

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 442

I think they just scrape the internet and repost credible rumors from others tbh. Nonetheless, I don't mind someone compiling all that in one place

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 2/14/2024 at 5:13 PM, Leptine said:

I'm taking the Ariana remix if it's the only way to get something from her immediately.

so-funny-face.gif

The Fame Popster 442
On 2/14/2024 at 11:21 AM, boobatella said:

yeah they record live instruments etc towards the end of production so i think the album is in its final stages. she always drops the lead and before the album is fully done so the lead really could come in the next month or so  

My theory is maybe we'll have a longer window between single and album this time? She normally does these quick rollouts, but maybe they'll change it up to give the album cycle more life due to Joker being an immediate project jump right after

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,583
On 2/14/2024 at 4:27 PM, radio said:

My theory is maybe we'll have a longer window between single and album this time? She normally does these quick rollouts, but maybe they'll change it up to give the album cycle more life due to Joker being an immediate project jump right after

I hope they do two pre-album singles + another one with the album drop. Then onto J:FAD before coming back to the era for the tour. 

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 442
On 2/14/2024 at 11:29 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I hope they do two pre-album singles + another one with the album drop. Then onto J:FAD before coming back to the era for the tour. 

Agreed. I think ARTPOP and Born This Way both benefitted from a stronger lead up for fans.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,451

Gaga is about to release new music. 

It's a great news she's not on a random Ariana remix. She doesn't need to have anything else removing the focus she has on  her own new music

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,768
On 2/14/2024 at 1:34 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Gaga is about to release new music. 

It's a great news she's not on a random Ariana remix. She doesn't need to have anything else removing the focus she has on  her own new music

people can listen to both, its the streaming era people are always craving for content

i mean taylor releases an album every week and people still listen, i dont how a remix is gonna stop people from listening gagas music when she releases