The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296

Whatever on TTH and not even top 100 on Spotify WW :banana:

when this girl will have another smash in her career :rip:

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,522

this person thinks it takes 4 months to make vinyls? Its not pandemic anymore pls

Spoiler

Anyways it will be like 50k copies worldwide not like 1M vinyls like taylor swift 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296

I don’t know how the lead will resist against the future album bombs of Beyoncé, Taylor, Ariana, Dua, Billie :banana:

Edited by Miaou

A Popster Is Born 18,361
On 2/14/2024 at 11:20 AM, boobatella said:

if they release the joker trailer today and she announces the lead as well then what :darkmode:

Then you’ll wake up from your nap during work, bestie!:darkmode:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,641
On 2/14/2024 at 6:01 AM, Ayobabylon said:

this person thinks it takes 4 months to make vinyls? Its not pandemic anymore pls

Hide contents

Anyways it will be like 50k copies worldwide not like 1M vinyls like taylor swift 

Taylor turns her’s in 6 months before album release. Gaga probably won’t make nearly as many, but he does have a point.

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
On 2/14/2024 at 12:38 PM, Andreu said:

Its not impossible that she could finalise the album after releasing a first single

she always releases the lead while she is still finalizing the album tho

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 2/14/2024 at 6:33 PM, Paradise is in my hands said:

Taylor turns her’s in 6 months before album release. Gaga probably won’t make nearly as many, but he does have a point.

But taylor has them printed and get printed more according to demand 

50k vinyls won't even take a month to print 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 2/14/2024 at 1:19 PM, Miaou said:

I don’t know how the lead will resist against the future album bombs of Beyoncé, Taylor, Ariana, Dua, Billie :banana:

I don't believe that the three of them will get more than singles in the HOT 100

Popster to Popster 3,522
On 2/14/2024 at 5:49 PM, Miaou said:

Y'all worried about #10 debut of gaga pls 

No one is hurting her bc taylor ariana will sure be #1 

beyoncé already released the single and her tracks will be similer number to Renaissance

Dua is well a sleeper girlie 

And billie will debut top 5 

In conclusion gaga has the chance to give a sleeper hit if she can or they will be like PI & SL 

she aint a debut and stable girlie 

and when it comes to album tracks we would be lucky to have 1-2 songs to debut inside billboard hot 100 so even if they don't its not a bad situation 

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
On 2/14/2024 at 2:25 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Y'all worried about #10 debut of gaga pls 

No one is hurting her bc taylor ariana will sure be #1 

beyoncé already released the single and her tracks will be similer number to Renaissance

Dua is well a sleeper girlie 

And billie will debut top 5 

In conclusion gaga has the chance to give a sleeper hit if she can or they will be like PI & SL 

she aint a debut and stable girlie 

and when it comes to album tracks we would be lucky to have 1-2 songs to debut inside billboard hot 100 so even if they don't its not a bad situation 

I don’t want a 5-24-35-54-75-89-98-OUT situation again

I want LONGEVITY for Gaga cause this is the best way to prove your work clicked with the GP and mostly secure your legacy

the probability to have good longevity for Gaga is already really low so if in addition there will be album bombs her chances are on the floor :cry:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 2/14/2024 at 2:29 PM, Miaou said:

I don’t want a 5-24-35-54-75-89-98-OUT situation again

I want LONGEVITY for Gaga cause this is the best way to prove your work clicked with the GP and mostly secure your legacy

the probability to have good longevity for Gaga is already really low so if in addition there will be album bombs her chances are on the floor :cry:

if you want longevity you need to force Gaga to promote it, everything she promote have longevity. if she want to released and go dead....you cant expect big numbers

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 2/14/2024 at 1:41 PM, Nemanja said:

if you want longevity you need to force Gaga to promote it, everything she promote have longevity. if she want to released and go dead....you cant expect big numbers

She needs the right material AND the promo to match.
The level of promo across streaming platforms Stupid Love got was such a waste, but to counter that the in-person promo that MR got was worth it,

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2