The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/14/2024 at 10:19 AM, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

it would be a waste of hype and very anti-climatic after all this teasing tbh

especially considering the fact that song is nosediving everywhere

Even if the remix she was featured was the smash of the century I would be equally disappointed tbh

Edited by Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/14/2024 at 11:38 AM, Andreu said:

Maybe itll be a remix thay changes the song completely and we will regret having doubted godga :bigbird:

dawn of arimatica is coming :applause:

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 2/14/2024 at 9:17 AM, Andreu said:

It would be so disappointing if Gaga jumped on a quick remix after all this years of practically refusing to be featured in anyones album thats not beyond retirement age, but as boobatella said I guess at this point we have to take whatever wr get :elmo:

Well im really not on the train of any lg7 coming soon, looks like she still recording it IJBOL.

so yes and? might be a little bone thrown by her. Esp after TCB was abandoned and the fact we might not be near the release date for new original music this year.

Shazam debuts for Texas Hold Em'

#14 New Zealand (NE) - Really good debut - shazam is building chart, i can see this being an anglo smash
#40 Ireland (NE)
#48 Canada (NE)
#138 Denmark (NE)
#149 Sweden (NE)

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 2/14/2024 at 2:47 PM, Andreu said:

It would be so disappointing if Gaga jumped on a quick remix after all this years of practically refusing to be featured in anyones album thats not beyond retirement age, but as boobatella said I guess at this point we have to take whatever wr get :elmo:

Didn't gaga in 2020 said that she will be far more open and accessible for collabs and features in 2020? IJBOLL 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 2/14/2024 at 3:27 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well im really not on the train of any lg7 coming soon, looks like she still recording it IJBOL.

She is teasing too hard for it to not come soon

twice a week its imminent i fear

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 2/14/2024 at 11:20 AM, boobatella said:

if they release the joker trailer today and she announces the lead as well then what :darkmode:

I don’t see a song announcement but ugh Todd, if you surprise us today with the trailer :giveup:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/14/2024 at 10:57 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

so yes and? might be a little bone thrown by her. Esp after TCB was abandoned and the fact we might not be near the release date for new original music this year.

#14 New Zealand (NE) - Really good debut - shazam is building chart, i can see this being an anglo smash
#40 Ireland (NE)
#48 Canada (NE)
#138 Denmark (NE)
#149 Sweden (NE)

Its not impossible that she could finalise the album after releasing a first single

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,560
On 2/14/2024 at 10:57 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

#40 Ireland (NE)
#48 Canada (NE)
#138 Denmark (NE)
#149 Sweden (NE)

The last video is from session from Feb 4th, and she was mixing. It means it is in finishing steps. Maybe already finished, who knows ?

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 2/14/2024 at 10:58 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

The last video is from session from Feb 4th, and she was mixing. It means it is in finishing steps. Maybe already finished, who knows ?

Idk im just very dubious to take everything at face value as far as Gaga’s concerned (remember TCB :billie:)and the fact it could be still being recorded doesn’t point to soon. I think we are looking at an Aug/Sept release for album itself -  but that’s just me :katy:

yes and? remix seemed more promising to be released in the here andd now, but, i really don't think that would happen

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Pop-a-911-ster 28,620
x2
On 2/14/2024 at 11:22 AM, yomama said:

giphy.gif

Country has been on the rise worldwide for a while. People are definitely more open to the sound nowadays