The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/12/2024 at 3:36 AM, Ben said:

OliverDespechao and DonnieDarko have been giving me odd vibes lately. Donnie quoted me with a "stfu" gif, and when I questioned it he said "it's just a gif", which I still felt was a little odd because previously he'd just used reaction/stan gifs. 

Both of them were pretty unduly harsh during the vocaroo drama, which thankfully is done lol, but now that Oliver told me to shut up, with no text or gif, I think he's actually p*ssed off which is really weird

jeroin’s post that you are quoting wasn’t even about you, it was about ostrich farms? :katy:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/12/2024 at 6:45 AM, The_Archer said:

But it makes sense right? Leather and fur are usually a bi product of the meat and dairy industry. What are they supposed to do with the hides after the animals have been killed for food? Throw them in the trash? 

there are lots of fur farms only with the purpose of raising animals for their fur and they are often kept in horrible conditions tho

• sad 2
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 588
On 2/12/2024 at 11:38 AM, boobatella said:

there are lots of fur farms only with the purpose of raising animals for their fur and they are often kept in horrible conditions tho

Yes, that is obviously bad. I was just talking about leather, shearling, goat fur etc. 

Popster This Way 658

The way I didn't know any Usher song besides Yeah! :awkney:

Why the hell didn't he perform DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again??? Is his 2º biggest hit ever (700M on Spotify), and definetly his biggest and more remembered song outside the USA.

Yeah, he sang some of his #1, but honestly, they have aged that badly, that no ones remebers it (or has it ever heard directly lmao) :rip:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/12/2024 at 5:45 AM, The_Archer said:

But it makes sense right? Leather and fur are usually a bi product of the meat and dairy industry. What are they supposed to do with the hides after the animals have been killed for food? Throw them in the trash? 

But this doesnt apply to ostrich feathers, which was what was being discussed

Popster This Way 605

Beyonce capitalising on Renaissance momentum at the exact correct time. I see her team is copying Dua Lipa release strategy, allowing singles having full runs up to 8-10 months and adding up more material within time to spike further streams of initial album. Gaga team should take notes and not go for 6 months era with 2 singles. You can be in your 40s and still serve in streaming era. 

Edited by Gaga Banana

Popster This Way 588
On 2/12/2024 at 1:18 PM, Gaga Banana said:

Beyonce capitalising on Renaissance momentum at the exact correct time. I see her team is copying Dua Lipa release strategy, allowing singles having full runs up to 8-10 months and adding up more material within time to spike further streams of initial album. Gaga team should take notes and not go for 6 months era with 2 singles. You can be in your 40s and still serve in streaming era. 

More like she’s following the Taylor Swift play book just like Lana did. Now we’ll see more and more pop stars releasing every year because Taylor has proved mass releasing works best in the streaming era.

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,560
On 2/12/2024 at 8:02 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Looks like another stable album with good pure sales coming this time 

My guess is doing goo in US but tanking abroad. 

Country is generally having issues anywhere else

Edited by Moonlight Shadow

A Popster Is Born 16,841

Country demog is hard to penetrate.. my best guess is only Bey's usual base will consume her country project plus few converts from the country circle

I'll be really impressed if she penetrates their bubble