The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 2/11/2024 at 8:18 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

What is hard to understand? He's absolutely right.

OliverDespechao and DonnieDarko have been giving me odd vibes lately. Donnie quoted me with a "stfu" gif, and when I questioned it he said "it's just a gif", which I still felt was a little odd because previously he'd just used reaction/stan gifs. 

Both of them were pretty unduly harsh during the vocaroo drama, which thankfully is done lol, but now that Oliver told me to shut up, with no text or gif, I think he's actually p*ssed off which is really weird

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,487

The new Bey songs are more country than even Joanne. I don't see this doing well. I just listened to TEXAS HOLD 'EM and have zero interest to ever listen to it again. A-YO vibes. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 3

A Popster Is Born 17,900
On 2/11/2024 at 11:35 PM, ConnorFilm said:

The new Bey songs are more country than even Joanne. I don't see this doing well. I just listened to TEXAS HOLD 'EM and have zero interest to ever listen to it again. A-YO vibes. 

wait to see this song in the R&B and Traditional R&B category at the 2025 Grammys  gret3.gif

• lol 5

Popster This Way 588
On 2/12/2024 at 5:59 AM, OliverDespechao said:

what kind of logic is this ???  default_wtf2.gif

what's next? unless you're like 100% animal you can't complain ???default_wtf2.gif 

But it makes sense right? Leather and fur are usually a bi product of the meat and dairy industry. What are they supposed to do with the hides after the animals have been killed for food? Throw them in the trash? 

• paws up 1

On 2/11/2024 at 10:45 PM, The_Archer said:

But it makes sense right? Leather and fur are usually a bi product of the meat and dairy industry. What are they supposed to do with the hides after the animals have been killed for food? Throw them in the trash? 

Both need to end. It's not sustainable for a planet with 8 billion people.

A Popster Is Born 16,835

Beyonce releasing, Taylor releasing, Ariana releasing, Katy releasing

Lady FadGa wheb i catch you

• lol 1