The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 28,932
x3
On 2/11/2024 at 8:44 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Not real ostrich. Whatever happened to Kindess Punkery? Does that only extend to MAGA relatives?

It's real ostrich? What? 

I love ostriches so much. Wtf is wrong with Gaga. This is not acceptable. We live in 2024 . How she is wearing real fur. That's disgusting and I'm so disappointed on her.  I hope there is an explanation to this cause this is not acceptable 

• sad 3
  • lol 4

Popster This Way 653
On 2/11/2024 at 8:50 PM, little legend said:

It's real ostrich? What? 

I love ostriches so much. Wtf is wrong with Gaga. This is not acceptable. We live in 2024 . How she is wearing real fur. That's disgusting and I'm so disappointed on her.  I hope there is an explanation to this cause this is not acceptable 

I mean, she's literally the "meat-dress" girl lmao, it's nothing new.

I understand the morals of some PETA-like persons, but let's not act as if wearing real leather was something universally seen as immoral, because it's still widely accepted and tolerated.

On 2/11/2024 at 2:27 PM, XXXlop said:

I understand the morals of some PETA-like persons, but let's not act as if wearing real leather was something universally seen as immoral, because it's still widely accepted and tolerated.

Wearing ostrich really isn’t acceptable in any way.

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 28,932
x3
On 2/11/2024 at 9:27 PM, XXXlop said:

I dont defend meat-dress but ok she was younger and etc.

I thought she has matured in this but it seems that she is not. She is a big fashion icon. She has responsibility of not promoting real fur in the fasion industry. And in 2024 I think (and I hope) that the vast majority of people consider real fur immoral. Gaga of all people should choose kindness and stop wearing real fur.

• thanks 1

Not ideal but not as bad as you are making out!

There are a few farms in the United States that raise ostriches for their feathers. The ostriches are typically kept in large pens or fenced areas. They are fed a diet of grain and hay and given water to drink. The goal is to keep them healthy and to produce good-quality feathers.

The feathers are harvested a few times a year and the process is generally considered to be humane. The bird is restrained and the feathers are plucked from its body. This can cause some discomfort to the ostrich but it is not considered to be cruel.

• shook 2

ARTPOPster 1,774
On 2/11/2024 at 5:40 PM, little legend said:

I dont defend meat-dress but ok she was younger and etc.

I thought she has matured in this but it seems that she is not. She is a big fashion icon. She has responsibility of not promoting real fur in the fasion industry. And in 2024 I think (and I hope) that the vast majority of people consider real fur immoral. Gaga of all people should choose kindness and stop wearing real fur.

rihanna is also a big fashion icon and she uses fur all the time lol

is not that deep, using vintage fur is actually way better for the enviroment and animals than those made with microplastics

• thanks 1

Popstanne 9,377

SB sunday is gonna bring horrible streaming drops across the board except for Usher of course so don't meltdown over tomorrow's numbers.

aint no one streaming music today

A Popster Is Born 17,908
On 2/11/2024 at 7:15 PM, sugden said:

unless youre like 100% vegan you cant complaim much about that tho

the farming industry does way more harm to animals

what kind of logic is this ???  default_wtf2.gif

what's next? unless you're like 100% animal you can't complain ???default_wtf2.gif 

• thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 2/11/2024 at 7:29 PM, OliverDespechao said:

what kind of logic is this ???

Who needs logic?

HAIL RAATMA

Popster This Way 756
On 2/12/2024 at 1:29 AM, OliverDespechao said:

what kind of logic is this ???  default_wtf2.gif

what's next? unless you're like 100% animal you can't complain ???default_wtf2.gif 

What is hard to understand? He's absolutely right.

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 2/11/2024 at 7:37 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Shut up 

Are you serious? It's a line from a cheesy horror movie. It might sound silly for me to say this, but if a dumb quote riles you up that much, log off for a bit. Jeez

• paws up 1