The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 2/9/2024 at 8:21 PM, Miaou said:

If we talk only about chart performance, I don’t care if LG7 doesn’t open big I just want longevity please 

enough of this #5 peak and go 10 weeks after 

Omg same 

Im okay if she gets blocked for #1s if the song is as legendary and smash like bad romance and album serves longevity like the fame 

#1 peak is overrated

Please God give her longevity instead of peaks 

Popster to Popster 3,908

The 30 yo gays (no shade) who stan her since 2009 are saying that lg-7 might be in early stages based on her studio pics and confirmation they say she has done same during past projects too 

She teases from the very starting they say so lg-7 won't come this year they say

Any older LM who would like to comment on this?

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 2/9/2024 at 3:07 PM, Ayobabylon said:

The 30 yo gays (no shade) who stan her since 2009 are saying that lg-7 might be in early stages based on her studio pics and confirmation they say she has done same during past projects too 

She teases from the very starting they say so lg-7 won't come this year they say

Any older LM who would like to comment on this?

most likely just early dementia

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 442

I don't see Gaga struggling to sell six figures in a sales week with her solo material. With promotion, she can easily surpass 200K again. The only difficult task is creating a single that sticks.

I have a feeling since Chromatica didn't get proper treatment there's a lot in mind for this rollout. She's intentionally stacking her schedule with it pre-Joker too, it would've been easier to wait.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
On 2/9/2024 at 4:54 PM, ViviLittleM said:

still flopping on insta i see

We can thanks HL and Admatica 

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,759
On 2/9/2024 at 5:54 PM, ViviLittleM said:

still flopping on insta i see

she posts so rarely nowadays (and mostly ads), for good engagement you need to post regularly (around 3-4x a week) to get good engagement.

i think they are trying to raise her engagement with the multiple posts so it won’t flop when the announcement comes.  I think we can expect her to start posting more and more the closer we get to the announcement. 

Edited by boobatella
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 2/9/2024 at 3:57 PM, boobatella said:

she posts so rarely nowadays (and mostly ads), for good engagement you need to post regularly (around 3-4x a week) to get good engagement.

i think they are trying to raise her engagement with the multiple posts so it won’t flop when the announcement comes.  I think we can expect her to start posting more and more the closer we get to the announcement. 

it's also the issue of posting more than one picture at once, it always decreases overall likes 

• thanks 1