The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,627

She would have accepted for sure the Cleopatra role but yeah I don't think it has been offered to her, Gaga was rumored some years ago along with Angelina Jolie but I think it was "fake" rumors.

Zendaya is a rumor as well but it seems likely since she has worked with the director already.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,113
On 2/8/2024 at 3:40 PM, Leptine said:

She would have accepted for sure the Cleopatra role but yeah I don't think it has been offered to her, Gaga was rumored some years ago along with Angelina Jolie but I think it was "fake" rumors.

Zendaya is a rumor as well but it seems likely since she has worked with the director already.

Don't forget she said it was her dream role to Vogue.

I personally think the race issue surrounding Cleopatra would cause too much unnecessary controversy that she's better off not doing it. People are going to be p*ssed no matter who ends up in the role.

Edited by thehanyo

Popster to Popster 4,627
On 2/8/2024 at 9:45 PM, thehanyo said:

Don't forget she said it was her dream role to Vogue.

I personally think the race issue surrounding Cleopatra would cause too much unnecessary controversy that she's better off not doing it. People are going to be p*ssed no matter who ends up in the role.

True, I forgot about it.

I posted it the other day on atrl base that the general public is pretty aware of Cleopatra being Greek from comments I read about the argument on Youtube, I think Zendaya will be a more controversial choice for that reason.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/8/2024 at 8:31 PM, thehanyo said:

Kinda weird she hasn't been cast in another movie since JFAD wrapped a year ago and the strikes ended months ago.

Bet she wanted to be Villeneuve's Cleopatra so bad but I'm sure Zendaya has that on lock. Maybe they're waiting for Dune II's numbers before announcing.

maybe she was focusing on music for once :applause:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,556

Why I actually think LG7 is coming this year, because I totally don't see her releasing an album, touring for it, preparing her next movie role and filming in 2025. 

Ans she'll definitely have some plans for a next major movie role on thz big screen in 2025 / 2026

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/8/2024 at 10:50 PM, Ayobabylon said:

The announcement is imminent

is this his real account?

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 2/7/2024 at 11:35 PM, FRANZGA said:

in the vault along with other unreleased materials.. :icant:

I'm too afraid to even say it but this sounds like BloodPop using her account again, I fear. :cry:

Spoiler

So help us God :bebe: