The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,021

Expecting announcement from lady gaga is delusional atm bc she clearly was seen with musical instruments and trumpet player in studios last week and today followed a new producer/DJ 

She has not completed the album yet 

maybe im summers May/June we can expect something 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,846
On 2/7/2024 at 5:33 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

On topic : Monster passed Marry The Night global streams on Spotify :romance:

Talent won :applause:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/7/2024 at 6:29 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Expecting announcement from lady gaga is delusional atm bc she clearly was seen with musical instruments and trumpet player in studios last week and today followed a new producer/DJ 

She has not completed the album yet 

maybe im summers May/June we can expect something 

she has often released the lead before she has finished the entire album so 

spacer.png

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,516
On 2/7/2024 at 12:27 PM, Ayobabylon said:

gaga releases to share her mental and family story so people dgaf

Gaga sharing her mental health is not the problem. Anti-hero also tackles self-doubt, self-aggrandization, and self-deprecation (and ironically acknowledging them but also not doing anything to change it) but packaged in a way that's easy to meme or parrot in social media.

Mental health theme is not taboo. For example, Eminem has several massive hits about his own mental health and self-perception problems. Tove Lo sang about being high all the time and it was a huge hit. Self-empowerment songs are closely related to the concept of mental health (Fight Song has 862M on Spotify, This is Me from Greatest Showman has 779M on Spotify).

It depends on other factors too.

• paws up 3

On 2/7/2024 at 5:47 PM, Miaou said:

So Taylor released 8 albums (including the Taylor versions) since Chromatica :rip:

no wonder she is slaying the streaming era 

the more you release the bigger you are 

I wonder how big Gaga would have been if she just kept releasing GP pleasers all over again. Imagine five albums with RedOne bops.    

A Popster Is Born 10,560
On 2/7/2024 at 5:43 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

I wonder how big Gaga would have been if she just kept releasing GP pleasers all over again. Imagine five albums with RedOne bops.    

Gaga / RedOne needed a break. And I'm saying this with him being my fave Gaga producer.

That said a comeback in the 2020s would be great especially with their old music together being so appreciated lately

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 2

On 2/7/2024 at 6:50 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Gaga / RedOne needed a break. And I'm saying this with him being my fave Gaga producer.

That said a comeback in the 2020s would be great especially with their old much together being so appreciated lately

The GP is not getting tired of Taylor/Jack. Gaga could have milked Red One more. Fame Monster 2.0 would be a great idea.  

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 2/7/2024 at 5:43 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

It would have ended up like Katy and Dr.Luke sound, although that sound was more overused, but at a certain point people would have got tired of it.

RedOne sound was simply over at a certain point, reason of why he did very little with big artists in all these years.

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,631
On 2/7/2024 at 5:56 PM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

The GP is not getting tired of Taylor/Jack. Gaga could have milked Red One more. Fame Monster 2.0 would be a great idea.  

That's because Jack/Taylor sound is very safe and generic.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Thinking about when fadGa got out of hivernation to introduce bad bunny in SNL what was that for :gaga-scream:

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,775
On 2/7/2024 at 2:33 PM, Andreu said:

Thinking about when fadGa got out of hivernation to introduce bad bunny in SNL what was that for :gaga-scream:

prety sure she was there because of the rolling stones and she just decided to introduce him