The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 2/6/2024 at 12:04 PM, Andreu said:

i highly doubt that the project she is been teasing with Metallica shirts, Prince posters etc is an EP dedicated to Tony :mess:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 2/6/2024 at 11:55 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Do you cry about someone ruining your girlhood bc it belonged to you first?

Did you survive the great war of adolescence? 

did your knuckle turn violet bc of bruises? 

Did you hosted parties in a blood soaked gown?

so these are the "genius" lyrics of the songwriting only talent? :mess: 

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 2/6/2024 at 3:34 PM, Leptine said:

Again, it can't be the only reason of why an artist and their label decides to release in a certain period, tones of things are in the pictures, promo, vinyls production, merchadising, radio deals, Grammys deadline is not the only reason for deciding a release date, be serious.

Not to mention snubs at the Grammys happen all the times and nobody has the security of winning or even being nominated.

If Gaga will release this year it's for other reasons in first, also Gaga plans of release notoriously change tones of times.

Labels are more grammys OBSESSED than artists and they plan the rollout and campaigning

U really think they say gaga do whatever tf you want

I think they already called her thousands times to ask if music is ready or not 

So that they can plan the rollout w.r.to other releases and grammys deadline

They won't let her two projects compete with each other, thats would be such a dumb move 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
On 2/6/2024 at 11:07 AM, boobatella said:

i highly doubt that the project she is been teasing with Metallica shirts, Prince posters etc is an EP dedicated to Tony :mess:

Thats lg7 for next year  or this fall and shes gonna have an ep for this spring :ohhh: kinda makes sense in my head

Popster to Popster 4,601
On 2/6/2024 at 11:10 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Labels are more grammys OBSESSED than artists and they plan the rollout and campaigning

U really think they say gaga do whatever tf you want

I think they already called her thousands times to ask if music is ready or not 

So that they can plan the rollout w.r.to other releases and grammys deadline

They won't let her two projects compete with each other, thats would be such a dumb move 

Gaga is not releasing a studio album since 4 years, if this is not an indication of how much freedom she has, I don't know what you need.

Your post is also contradictory if she doesn't have freedom to decide, why they would call her to know if music is ready or not, they would force her to release and give to her a deadline without having to ask if she has music ready or not, if that was the case.

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756
On 2/6/2024 at 12:15 PM, Andreu said:

Thats lg7 for next year  or this fall and shes gonna have an ep for this spring :ohhh: kinda makes sense in my head

no negativity here pls :lesson:

Edited by boobatella

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 2/6/2024 at 3:51 PM, Leptine said:

Gaga is not releasing a studio album since 4 years, if this is not an indication of how much freedom she has, I don't know what you need.

Your post is also contradictory if she doesn't have freedom to decide, why they would call her to know if music is ready or not, they would force her to release and give to her a deadline without having to ask if she has music ready or not, if that was the case.

Sister girl hon are you getting what i’m saying? 

im not saying they are forcing her im saying that they must be asking her plans and confirm the release to them so that can plan the rollout

Its not like gaga is an independent artist, interscope still manages her airplays etc etc 

She canT plan a rollout by herself 

They will definitely plan with whats best for her and the label 

They won't let lg-7 songs to complete with joker songs 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Popster to Popster 3,907

Can gaga release something like this where the production shines and not just her vocals

Its been so while ihave heard some expensive production from her

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,601
On 2/6/2024 at 11:27 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Sister girl hon are you getting what i’m saying? 

im not saying they are forcing her im saying that they must be asking her plans and confirm the release to them so that can plan the rollout

Its not like gaga is an independent artist, interscope still manages her airplays etc etc 

She can plan a rollout by herself 

You're the one not getting what I'm saying, that has never been the point of my discussion, of course she's not planning herself alone a rollout but it's not even planned on a Grammys deadline alone like you are claiming, once again more things are in the picture to decide a period of release which is logical.

That being said, I'm done with this discussion.

Popstanne 9,702

They can always decides what to submit and what's not to submit for which category at grammys.

And she had submitted both ARTPOP and Cheek 2 Cheek for AOTY at grammys.

They can also go ASIB route at oscars, where they could have gotten nomination for ARUTW and ILNA as well, but didn't submitted those to strengthen Shallow.

So they won't release joker 2 and lg7 in same grammy cycle is very dumb argument

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 2/6/2024 at 9:23 AM, lookwhatyoumademedo said:

Those were exactly my thoughts. This woman is pushing 40. This is *so* embarrassing. 

Madonna was already written off as a "grandma" at 35, but Taylor is releasing songs for teenagers. 

EURwq8LXkAAc1pH?format=jpg&name=small 

Part of the secret for her success tbh

Popstanne 6,106
On 2/6/2024 at 5:42 AM, zoldyck said:

They can also go ASIB route at oscars, where they could have gotten nomination for ARUTW and ILNA as well, but didn't submitted those to strengthen Shallow.

Shallow was released a separate eligibility period than ARUTW & INLA. they were all submitted and nominated in the end 

Popstanne 9,702
On 2/6/2024 at 4:00 PM, xo_hours said:

Shallow was released a separate eligibility period than ARUTW & INLA. they were all submitted and nominated in the end 

I am talking about oscar 

Popster to Popster 3,907
On 2/6/2024 at 4:12 PM, zoldyck said:

They can always decides what to submit and what's not to submit for which category at grammys.

And she had submitted both ARTPOP and Cheek 2 Cheek for AOTY at grammys.

So they won't release joker 2 and lg7 in same grammy cycle is very dumb argument

Shallow was submitted for 2019 Grammys

Inla, arutw released in next eligibility period were eligible for 2020 grammys 

Same happened with joanne aka PI, MR, Album - 2018 

Joanne piano version - 2019 

I really cant understand if y'all are actually this dense or pretending bc 

Lg-7 will be submitted to all the major categories

And joker lead single has chance to be submitted for ROTY/Soty considering it will be the lead single of a billion dollar film backed by a major film studio 

Warners did same with wwimf which had best chances of winning

Dsn a follow up

Pop-a-911-ster 22,756

y’all talking about Joker Lead Single and submitting it for ROTY/SOTY but watch the soundtrack be just old jazz classic covers and nothing more

• paws up 1