The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,020
On 2/6/2024 at 2:56 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

Taylor Swift is definitely not for those who take themselves and life too seriously 

Call it childish or immature. 

Babe her lyrics says “my muses cuts deeper than my bruises” her listeners are the people who think they are being tortured in hell by the people in their lives 

Edited by Ayobabylon
  • lol 1

On 2/6/2024 at 9:34 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Babe her lyrics says “my muses cuts deeper than my bruises” her listeners are the people who think they are being tortured in hell by the people in their lives 

I disagree and that's okay. I'm a listener and I don't think I'm being tortured in hell by the people in my life. 

Karma is my boyfriend babe 

Edited by taylorgermanotta

Popster to Popster 4,628
On 2/6/2024 at 10:31 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Every artist and label decides release dates based on grammy deadline

A few years ago artists used to divide the release aka releasing lead before the deadline and album post deadline so that they have chance to win for 2 years e.g joanne and asib 

They definitely will plan based on the deadline

And the lead single or any other song have chances to get visual media+bps/bpd/gen field nods and they will be eligible like shallow and dsn and wwimf

The overall picture is bigger than that when it comes to Gaga at least but I'm sure it applies to other artists, sure they keep in mind about Grammys deadline but they definitely don't choose based on that alone.

The 'Joanne' and ASIB were simply coincidences, 'Shallow' was released a week before the movie came out (along with the soundtrack) and certainly they didn't decide the release of the movie based on Grammys deadline.

'Perfect Illusion' was just an early September release which it has always been a period of release once the Summer was over,  it didn't even get any nomination.

Edited by Leptine

Moderator 17,128
On 2/6/2024 at 10:39 AM, taylorgermanotta said:

I disagree and that's okay. I'm a listener and I don't think I'm being tortured in hell by the people in my life. 

Is it also a cat purring in your lap?

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,020
On 2/6/2024 at 3:11 PM, Leptine said:

The overall picture is bigger than that when it comes to Gaga at least but I'm sure it applies to other artists, sure they keep in mind about Grammys deadline but they definitely don't choose based on that alone.

The 'Joanne' and ASIB were simply coincidences, 'Shallow' was released a week before the movie came out (along with the soundtrack) and certainly they didn't decide the release of the movie based on Grammys deadline.

'Perfect Illusion' was just an early September release which it has always been a period of release once the Summer was over,  it didn't even get any nomination.

Its not her just her many other artists also do that and grammy deadline comes advance in months so PI and shallow def were released in the consideration to that 

Thats why grammys have changed the rules now 

I notice the pattern here and I think ga definitely releases with respect to deadline

So expect lg-7 before august 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,020
On 2/6/2024 at 3:04 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Do you cry about someone ruining your girlhood bc it belonged to you first?

Did you survive the great war of adolescence? 

did your knuckle turn violet bc of bruises? 

Did you hosted parties in a blood soaked gown?

Edited by Ayobabylon

Popster to Popster 4,020
On 2/6/2024 at 3:09 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

Popster This Way 588
On 2/6/2024 at 3:25 PM, Ayobabylon said:

All relatable A grade lyrics

On 2/6/2024 at 9:58 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Yes. Except I'm not a woman and as a result I don't menstruate so I can't relate to the blood soaked gown lyric. Very vulnerable lyric tho. Any followup questions?

Edited by taylorgermanotta

Popster to Popster 4,020

Damn how much blood must come out during mensuration to soak the entire gown 

Poor taylor 

On 2/6/2024 at 3:31 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

Yes. Except I'm not a woman and as a result I don't menstruate so I can't relate to the blood soaked gown lyric. Very vulnerable lyric tho. Any followup questions? 

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 4,628
On 2/6/2024 at 10:54 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Its not her just her many other artists also do that and grammy deadline comes advance in months so PI and shallow def were released in the consideration to that 

Thats why grammys have changed the rules now 

I notice the pattern here and I think ga definitely releases with respect to deadline

So expect lg-7 before august 

Again, it can't be the only reason of why an artist and their label decides to release in a certain period, tones of things are in the pictures, promo, vinyls production, merchadising, radio deals, Grammys deadline is not the only reason for deciding a release date, be serious.

Not to mention snubs at the Grammys happen all the times and nobody has the security of winning or even being nominated.

If Gaga will release this year it's for other reasons in first, also Gaga plans of release notoriously change tones of times.

On 2/6/2024 at 10:04 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Damn how much blood must come out during mensuration to soak the entire gown 

Poor taylor 

Have you heard of a hyperbole? I see why Taylor is not for you tho and that's totally fine!