The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 2/5/2024 at 8:12 PM, little legend said:

I just realised that there is zero hype for Gaga. She is gonna debut with 50k album sales :rip: 

It might be smart to wait to release LG7 in 2025. Joker 2 will be everywhere in late 2024 and Gaga will be the most talked celebrity of late 2024. The hype for her will be huge again. Is she manages to serve masterpiece smash lead single like Flowers then 2025 is gonna be her year. 

Yeah, that’s why I really don’t think LG7 is coming anytime soon or at least until q4. 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 2/5/2024 at 8:13 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, that’s why I really don’t think LG7 is coming anytime soon or at least until q4. 

well i think hype will die even more if she is not coming anytime soon. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,900
On 2/6/2024 at 12:42 AM, little legend said:

I just realised that there is zero hype for Gaga. She is gonna debut with 50k album sales :rip: 

It might be smart to wait to release LG7 in 2025. Joker 2 will be everywhere in late 2024 and Gaga will be the most talked celebrity of late 2024. The hype for her will be huge again. Is she manages to serve masterpiece smash lead single like Flowers then 2025 is gonna be her year. 

Maybe tanking like Miley and katy would make her realize that she is not special and fans won't ignore all the SA misconduct news, fake promises and countless cashgrabs 

• lol 1

Popster This Way 588
On 2/6/2024 at 12:34 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Oh cut the crap ijbol 

You guys keep dreaming about a Taylor like musical career for Gaga while not even being 1% as supportive as the Swifties. We have supported Taylor through the ups and downs. Bought and praised literally everything she releases. And before you start saying buT sHe ReLeAsEs evErY yEaR remember that there was a time when Taylor went into hiding for more than a year and we didn’t even know she was ever coming back to music. We still supported her. 

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 2/5/2024 at 5:22 PM, kékette said:

+ A Star Is Born #55 with 1,300 units this week

"suite à la diffusion du film "A Star Is Born" sur TF1, la BO grimpe de la 179ème à la 55ème position avec 1.300 cinéphiles romantiques (+89%)." https://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-127657.html

I thought after 3 years it cannot chart? 

Moderator 17,108

Pretty good. Definitely competing with the Oscars, as the 2023 Oscars were around 18M. So only a bit over 1M difference.

Grammys as relevant as Oscars, I guess :darkmode:

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 2/5/2024 at 9:38 PM, corvus albus said:

Pretty good. Definitely competing with the Oscars, as the 2023 Oscars were around 18M. So only a bit over 1M difference.

Grammys as relevant as Oscars, I guess :darkmode:

Being live streamed on HBO Max definitely helped to bring the views up this year 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,486
On 2/5/2024 at 3:19 PM, Miaou said:

Not Taylor’s post on Instagram hitting 13M likes :rip: 

Biggest musician in the history of our world. Being white and mediocre sure does sell I guess. 💀 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2