The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Sorry, but I can't get over the absolute MESS surrounding that Tony/Gaga documentary. Several postponed release dates, no trailers, no announcements, and now Paramount just releases it (by accident???) in some random countries. This is kind of shocking, to be honest. :bebe:

Anyway, I'm not blaming anyone in particular, but this whole situation is just embarrassing.

• paws up 10
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/5/2024 at 11:45 PM, FRANZGA said:

WOW.. Dua improved a LOT @Miaou

Like, Taylor, get off the basicness :icant:

From this performance, sounds like Houdini is better than TS.. but we'll see :billie:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 2/5/2024 at 11:32 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Success stans jump ships all the time. If she smashes they'll come crawling back.

As someone who legitimately enjoys A-Yo, Jewels N  Drugs, Bad Kids, Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love (along with Gaga's other bangers and undeniable smash hits), and someone who actually streams her more than most of the """fans""" here, it is a bit insulting if I get called a success stan after staying with her all these years only to face disappointment after disappointment, delays after delays, cancellations after cancellations, abandoned projects and promises after abandoned projects and promises, while dealing with endless Haus Labs advertisement to boot. She does not owe us anything, but we also don't owe her lifelong loyalty if we no longer get enjoyment out of it.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497

Not to mention some users here will be the first to say """tHEn stAN somEonE eLsE, gET a hObbY!!!1!11" if someone gets bored of waiting, and for what? Only to call those who took a break as "success stans" when there's finally material to discuss? lmao

• thanks 2

ARTPOPster 1,857
On 2/5/2024 at 11:05 AM, Dean Judaster said:

Not to mention some users here will be the first to say """tHEn stAN somEonE eLsE, gET a hObbY!!!1!11" if someone gets bored of waiting, and for what? Only to call those who took a break as "success stans" when there's finally material to discuss? lmao

Welcome back! :bigbird:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 2/5/2024 at 12:07 PM, Ben said:

Welcome back! :bigbird:

Thanks but I won't be staying long. Just needed to share my 2 cents on all these success stan business. They left 11 years ago. If fans are upset at this point, it's on Gaga.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 2/5/2024 at 1:05 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Ohhhh no one is calling you or any people on this thread a success stan. And its not about streaming our fave either. I have streamed Gaga less and less these last years but I still check this forum and debate about her because Im a stan. We appreciate your streams Dean (except the ones for A-Yo :laughga:)

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,002
On 2/5/2024 at 2:10 PM, kékette said:

Top Singles France:
#148 (RE) Shallow (176 weeks)

In the official french chart in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and now in 2024.

+ A Star Is Born #55 with 1,300 units this week

"suite à la diffusion du film "A Star Is Born" sur TF1, la BO grimpe de la 179ème à la 55ème position avec 1.300 cinéphiles romantiques (+89%)." https://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-127657.html

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 2/5/2024 at 4:42 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga is gonna be overshadowed again.

spacer.png

Honestly if she stop releasing music because of Taylor Swift she can retire now. Taylor Swift just won't stop releasing 2/3 albums per years. 

Edited by Moonlight Shadow
  • paws up 1

On 2/5/2024 at 10:28 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly if she stop releasing music because of Taylor Swift she can retire now. Taylor Swift just won't stop releasing 2/3 albums per years. 

It’s time for TS to let other female artists breathe. 

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 2/5/2024 at 5:35 PM, GraceRandolph said:

It’s time for TS to let other female artists breathe. 

Totally agree on this. But I'm sure any other big artists can release their stuff and have their own success (Gaga included). Nobody can compete with Taylor Swift anyway.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,703
On 2/5/2024 at 9:09 PM, Dean Judaster said:

Thanks but I won't be staying long. Just needed to share my 2 cents on all these success stan business. They left 11 years ago. If fans are upset at this point, it's on Gaga.

oh yes thats the point I was trying to make. Fickle fans left during BTW/ARTPOP.

Fans left now don't care if she released in competitive year, we just want proper rollout. 

Maybe it came across wrong in my initial post. 

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,769
On 2/5/2024 at 4:45 PM, FRANZGA said:

WOW.. Dua improved a LOT @Miaou

Like, Taylor, get off the basicness :icant:

I was about to write a post about it :applause:

her performance was amazing : the stage presence, the choreography, the vocals, the scenography, the visuals, the costumes…

truly the queen of her generation :applause: 

the way she erased EASILY the “I play one note on a guitar” chanteuse :applause:

• paws up 1

On 2/5/2024 at 10:37 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Totally agree on this. But I'm sure any other big artists can release their stuff and have their own success (Gaga included). Nobody can compete with Taylor Swift anyway.

She needs a hiatus. I’m sick of her dominating so much of the convo around music and entertainment. Can we at least get Masochism before we get yet another TS album?????

A Popster Is Born 10,471
On 2/5/2024 at 5:44 PM, GraceRandolph said:

She needs a hiatus. I’m sick of her dominating so much of the convo around music and entertainment. Can we at least get Masochism before we get yet another TS album?????

Honestly she's not even letting her own fanbase breathe between releases and I'm not even sure they can totally enjoy her albums. No time even pass between her records to appreciate it that much imo.

Cool for them if they like be 'forced fed' but I'm very fine with Gaga taking her time to get new influences, renewing herself, trying on working with new people and releasing refreshing stuff for her own discography.

Is she taking too much time ? Yes to me (mainly because she has other focuses). Would I like her to pull a Taylor Swift with rush releasing stuff for the sake of just releasing ? Definitely not. 

• paws up 4

On 2/5/2024 at 10:51 AM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly she's not even letting her own fanbase breathe between releases and I'm not even sure they can totally enjoy her albums. No time even pass between her records to appreciate it that much imo.

Cool for them if they like be 'forced fed' but I'm very fine with Gaga taking her time to get new influences, renewing herself, trying on working with new people and releasing refreshing stuff for her own discography.

Is she taking too much time ? Yes to me (mainly because she has other focuses). Would I like her to pull a Taylor Swift with rush releasing stuff for the sake of just releasing ? Definitely not. 

Yeah, it's just gotten ridiculous since she started the re-recordings.

• paws up 3