The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popstanne 8,162

Genuinely happy for Miley, she deserved those awards (ROTY particularly) and both her and Dua delivered GOOD performances. Happy for SZA and Billie wins too. 

ENOUGH with that T person honestly, I also like her music a bit but now it's turned into a joke. Actually surprises me how she didn't go for a release date closer to Ariana considering how cocky her (and her fanbase) is. 

• paws up 6

On 2/5/2024 at 2:24 PM, Thrasher said:

Genuinely happy for Miley, she deserved those awards (ROTY particularly) and both her and Dua delivered GOOD performances. Happy for SZA and Billie wins too. 

ENOUGH with that T person honestly, I also like her music a bit but now it's turned into a joke. Actually surprises me how she didn't go for a release date closer to Ariana considering how cocky her (and her fanbase) is. 

Isn't Ariana competing with Kanye? 

Edited by taylorgermanotta

Pop-a-911-ster 38,953

Honestly with how crowded the year seems like it’s gonna be with Pop releases I kinda hope Gaga just holds off on new music until after Joker or whatnot, all anyone is gonna talk about all year is Taylor, Dua and Ariana. I would just hold off.

edit: oh and Billie, I say release in 2025 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • sad 4
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 9,652

I think most success stans left during BTW/ARTPOP. The fans left are going to stay even if LG7 flopped. 

I know I am fan for life, but that being said a lot of fans are getting frustrated over her the drought, advertisement. It looks as if music had taken backseat for Gaga. 

I am afraid a lot of fans will jump the ship, if she takes too long with LG7 and if they feel underwhelmed after all that wait.

IMO she should release in 2024, if the material is ready.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 2/5/2024 at 11:00 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Honestly with how crowded the year seems like it’s gonna be with Pop releases I kinda hope Gaga just holds off on new music until after Joker or whatnot, all anyone is gonna talk about all year is Taylor, Dua and Ariana. I would just hold off.

I dont care about those... i just want new music :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 2/5/2024 at 9:20 PM, FRANZGA said:

Taylor getting dragged for

1. Winning over SZA

2. Disrespecting Celine Dion

3. Being Allergic to SERVING

4. White Previlege

5. Gowns, beautiful gowns

:billie:

6. Dragging Lana to the stage :uhh:

A Popster Is Born 11,752
On 2/5/2024 at 12:18 PM, zoldyck said:

I think most success stans left during BTW/ARTPOP. The fans left are going to stay even if LG7 flopped. 

I know I am fan for life, but that being said a lot of fans are getting frustrated over her the drought, advertisement. It looks as if music had taken backseat for Gaga. 

I am afraid a lot of fans will jump the ship, if she takes too long with LG7 and if they feel underwhelmed after all that wait.

Same. And tbh I think most fans already jumped ships :enigma:

All of us here will probably stay for life. We already endured Traumatica, Jazz albums, delays, cancellations, ads, Haus Labs, complete silence... like... what doesnt kill us make us stronger I guess :katy:

I just miss when it was FUN to stan Gaga

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 2/5/2024 at 9:18 AM, zoldyck said:

Success stans jump ships all the time. If she smashes they'll come crawling back.

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,060
On 2/5/2024 at 4:27 PM, Doncho said:

Same. And tbh I think most fans already jumped ships :enigma:

All of us here will probably stay for life. We already endured Traumatica, Jazz albums, delays, cancellations, ads, Haus Labs, complete silence... like... what doesnt kill us make us stronger I guess :katy:

I just miss when it was FUN to stan Gaga

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,752
On 2/5/2024 at 12:32 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Success stans jump ships all the time. If she smashes they'll come crawling back.

Mmm maybe. I mean a lot of people did come back for Chromatica initially and then left. Seems like the smartest thing to do tbh :mess:

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 2/5/2024 at 4:00 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

so in that case she better never release new music...because every year someone will release an album who can win some awards.....oh if we look at taylor she can release a new album next year again...the biggest reward is if your audience loves your art, not some silly awards. And I don't know why she should be afraid of these releases. Gaga has never won any of the major awards at the Grammys, and has hardly been nominated in those categories.

Just make some art and let audience buy it and enjoy.

• paws up 5

ARTPOPster 1,238
On 2/5/2024 at 4:00 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

so in that case she better never release new music...because every year someone will release an album who can win some awards.....oh if we look at taylor she can release a new album next year again...the biggest reward is if your audience loves your art, not some silly awards. And I don't know why she should be afraid of these releases. Gaga has never won any of the major awards at the Grammys, and has hardly been nominated in those categories.

Just make some art and let audience buy it and enjoy.

• thanks 1

The Popster 27

If she has material ready to be released this year I honestly don't get why she should delay it. Makes no sense to me at least.

Like for all we know, Taylor could be releasing yet another album in early 2025 :rip: + Rep TV later this year. Just release it when it's ready.

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,748
On 2/5/2024 at 11:38 PM, Andreea said:

If she has material ready to be released this year I honestly don't get why she should delay it. Makes no sense to me at least.

Like for all we know, Taylor could be releasing yet another album in early 2025 :rip: + Rep TV later this year. Just release it when it's ready.

Exactly

• paws up 1