The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 2/3/2024 at 9:22 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

The Joker 2 will do more for her career and legacy than any album era could in 2024

The director is todd Phillips don't bet 100% on it

My biggest fear is it being overlooked by OSCARS for being a sequel+superhero adaptation 

Edited by Ayobabylon

A Popster Is Born 10,469
On 2/3/2024 at 4:58 PM, Ayobabylon said:

My biggest fear is it being overlooked by OSCARS for being a sequel+superhero adaptation 

I'm sure her acting will be very well received.

I fear for the music side, the fact it may be rejected for this. Musical are always a hit or a miss. And this is definitely not something DC fans are usual with.

Anyway the risk is appreciated

On 2/3/2024 at 3:58 PM, Ayobabylon said:

Of course I trust the man behind cultural classics and staples like the hangover trilogy and borat 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
On 2/3/2024 at 4:09 PM, boobatella said:

i’ve reached 20 000 RPs :applause:

gaga pls release LG7 to celebrate :applause:

LG7 will be released when you reach 40.000 RPs:applause:

• lol 1

Popstanne 6,106
On 2/3/2024 at 10:58 AM, Ayobabylon said:

we just had 2 BP nom sequels last year, plus Joker is classified moreso a drama origin story than superhero, that’s particularly why the original stood out so much to the Academy than your typical Marvel/DC films

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 2/3/2024 at 4:13 PM, sugden said:

most viral songs go viral because of speed ups tho

doesnt really mean anything

Idk. We'll wait and see. 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 2/3/2024 at 10:29 PM, Miaou said:

slowly losing all hope for Gaga’s career :toofunny:

For real.. she's becoming the new Rihanna..

LAZY.. when it comes to Pop Music

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 897

She literally just post studio pics recently, y’all are so dramatic :icant:

Let’s not forget Joker will be a musical and usually the first song will be released a few months earlier. Even if no album in 2024 we will still be fine

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 897
On 2/4/2024 at 1:38 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I remember how she posted studio pics in 2018 and 2019, the album came out a year later so 2025 it is.

:whatga:

If you see it from another perspective, it’s not bad that we can get new music from Gaga 2 years consecutively:cm:

unless she cancels her plan and decides to focus on her makeup brand

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 2/3/2024 at 6:38 PM, DonnieDarko said:

I remember how she posted studio pics in 2018 and 2019, the album came out a year later so 2025 it is.

:whatga:

What I've been saying the entire time even without studio pics this or last year :peacega:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 2/3/2024 at 9:44 PM, taylorgermanotta said:

Of course I trust the man behind cultural classics and staples like the hangover trilogy and borat 

Hangover trilogy lol? Only first part is good rest two are panned messes 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,908
On 2/3/2024 at 9:41 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

I'm sure her acting will be very well received.

I fear for the music side, the fact it may be rejected for this. Musical are always a hit or a miss. And this is definitely not something DC fans are usual with.

Anyway the risk is appreciated

Musical part is definitely going to affect its box office regardless how good it is bc musicals doesn't make as much money as a regular film 

I dont think its going to be a musical musical it will have characters singing like asib not as la la land 

Music must be part of Asylum therapy or something

Its Todd Philips' most ambitious project so far i bet he and team worked their arses off 

Speaking of acting i think academy favoured it bc i think adam driver was more deserving of that oscar regardless Joaquin was great in the film 

It got major nods to BP, Dir etc but it was just there it would not have won anything even if parasite was not such a moment except for hildur and Joaquin 

You have such an opportunity to leave an impact on voters from the begining of golden globes via your speeches i didn't find gaga’s speeches powerful enough during ASIB or even that palm spring thingy for HOG 

She just gets Emotional is repeates same thing everywhere instead of making a statement which might gain her extra vote or 2 i think that should be considered this award season by her useless team