The Journey Continues - Chromatica Ball on MAX- Charts Discussion Thread

PanPikus

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 2/3/2024 at 3:35 PM, Moonlight Shadow said:

Honestly i would be thrilled if lg-7 lead manages to pull 3M daily streams in its 3rd month 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
On 2/3/2024 at 9:24 AM, Ayobabylon said:

This 4 years gap has affected gaga so much that most LMs don't even realize

Its streaming era you have to move quickly meanwhile gaga seems so lost it seems like her team has no idea what to do next and that bald manager of hers is of no use 

Pure sales have plunged so hard and most of sales come from streaming now and instead of building your streaming power she is busy selling flop lip oils 

She aint Rihanna with a wider catalog and massive collabs with streaming gaints Neither her latest attempt is as timeless as ANTI. She was so smart to do Superbowl bc it breathed new life to her catalog and her streams have risen and are stable since last year

Meanwhile gaga and her team have no idea what to do next expect exploiting fossil artists for some reason 

I really fear if lg7 is her bionic era 

Based on rumours she is not working on streaming friendly genre

Her last album came out almost four years ago and was pretty much done and dusted 2 months later. Now there’s no TikTok, she needs to release something (and not for 45+ and above)

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,754
On 2/3/2024 at 10:18 AM, Fame Romance said:

Yes, Harry Styles, Bruno Mars, Quevedo, Adele, Dua Lipa and many others had big jumps and their music is still on TikTok 

what a mess of an era, hate the new generations, young people are HORRIBLE these days

Popster to Popster 4,021
On 2/3/2024 at 3:39 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Her last album came out almost four years ago and was pretty much done and dusted 2 months later. Now there’s no TikTok, she needs to release something (and not for 45+ and above)

If her new album is on something similar to joanne and chromatica consider her music career to be over

I really don't know what could uplift her music career bc those queen rock sound won't in 2024 

Only if she gives expensive production or makes gp friendly lyricism it could work 

Gp really rejected chromatica despite it being a dance album 

They don't want depression/empowerment themes inflused in pop its so 2014 coded 

The main reason katy tanked post witness bc she kept repeating those self empowerment themes 

They are sayin no to yes and? As well 

But ariana is smart enough to not make a full album about it 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
On 2/3/2024 at 11:09 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Honestly i would be thrilled if lg-7 lead manages to pull 3M daily streams in its 3rd month 

I was told in the delulu world Houdini was a flop 

another L in the basket for the ODHs :santa:

Popster to Popster 4,021

At one stage of her career lady gaga should work with a single producer and make 12 track album on similar style and themes as 21 by Adele and falling into you by Celine Dion and if she manages to make a cohesive record i think that will be her best chance to win AOTY  bc 

1) grammys love simple artists over polarising

2) grammys love to reward records with minimalist credits over a team of 50 songwriters and producers even if its a better album 

i think thats why they never give aoty to kendrick, beyoncé etc despite them having better albums than what won over them 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 2/3/2024 at 10:24 AM, Ayobabylon said:

This 4 years gap has affected gaga so much that most LMs don't even realize

Its streaming era you have to move quickly meanwhile gaga seems so lost it seems like her team has no idea what to do next and that bald manager of hers is of no use 

Pure sales have plunged so hard and most of sales come from streaming now and instead of building your streaming power she is busy selling flop lip oils 

She aint Rihanna with a wider catalog and massive collabs with streaming gaints Neither her latest attempt is as timeless as ANTI. She was so smart to do Superbowl bc it breathed new life to her catalog and her streams have risen and are stable since last year

Meanwhile gaga and her team have no idea what to do next expect exploiting fossil artists for some reason 

I really fear if lg7 is her bionic era 

Based on rumours she is not working on streaming friendly genre

they were so lucky that bloody Mary managed to be a moment DESPITE the lack of action from her team, because if not it would be much worse :rip: 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,819
On 2/3/2024 at 8:42 AM, Zak said:

and more if you delete the tth placements, New Rules having the same streams as Havana and Shallow which were global smashes never amde sense to me lol

yes, if you remove good playlist placement a song gets less streams

moreover, if you remove a song completely from streaming, it also gets less streams

Edited by danwasd

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
On 2/3/2024 at 1:19 PM, Andreu said:

they were so lucky that bloody Mary managed to be a moment DESPITE the lack of action from her team, because if not it would be much worse :rip: 

i just know booby is feeling like a marketing genius now after releasing merch and implementing "other creative marketing" ideas :applause: